Shadow Glommer and Nightmare Helm

So, i was thinking about glommer, the lovable fly thing in ROG, and then i had an idea, how about a shadow glommer. He will look like glommer, but be all black. So every full moon, if you go to a glommer statue, there is a 3 percent chance that shadow glommer will spawn. He'll look like glommer but be all dark and make creepy noises instead of buzzes like regular glommer. He will also have his own flower. the dark flower. It looks like glommers, but it is dark and gives off a weird glow ( note that the dark flower will not give off a glow strong enough to prevent an attack from charlie). Once you kill shadow glommer, a random shadow monster will spawn, it can be a crawling horror or a terror beak. If shadow glommer is killed or dies somehow, his dark flower will instantly turn to rot. 

If you find shadow glommer and kill him, you will get 2 monster meat, 2-3 nightmare fuel, and dark wings. The dark wings will be able to make a cool new item that i also though up of. You can make the Nightmare Helm, which looks like wigfrids helmet but dark. Its basically like the shadow armor and dark sword, but a helmet. 

If you decide to keep the creepy little thing, he will give off an insanity aura instead of a sanity aura (but you have to be like right next to him in order for this to affect you) of 5 sanity per minute. He will not drop the occasional glommer gloop, but instead nightmare fuel. He will basically poop nightmare fuel every 5 days. He will not trigger a cramps when killed, but will trigger a random nightmare creature.

Nightmare Helm: It will protect from 95% of damage and will look like wigfirds helmet but dark. Thats about it. 

• Developer

The Nightmare Helm seems a bit too OP, it'll either have to be nerfed or to be broken easily.

Also, I like the small chance thing, but only that doesn't fit the theme. Make it so you also need to be insane for that to happen, then things would make more sense.

28 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

The Nightmare Helm seems a bit too OP, it'll either have to be nerfed or to be broken easily.

Also, I like the small chance thing, but only that doesn't fit the theme. Make it so you also need to be insane for that to happen, then things would make more sense.

yeah, maybe the nightmare helm is, but it will drain sanity faster than the dark sword and shadow armor, and lose 5 durability very hit, no matter what hits it, whether it be a bee or the deer clops. So if you under 10 sanity, there is a chance (not guaranteed) for there to be a nightmare glommer. Thx for the feedback btw

Archived