Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

TheKingofSquirrels

When Players Ask Where is Base

Thieverpedia    152

weres base im gona die

weres baaaaaase

freezing here weres base

too lazy to get fire supplies weres base

• Like 3

Asparagus    8,951
2 hours ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

They've made a fire pit and have been surviving somehow near Portal.

So they managed to get a pickaxe and rocks, plus logs to make a fire pit in that short amount of time, or was a firepit already provided for them? Either way, they knew how to survive somewhat... though not as good as walking into the cold to make a living kind of deal yet...

Or you probably sent innocents to their dooms... O__O <3

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Asparagus said:

So they managed to get a pickaxe and rocks, plus logs to make a fire pit in that short amount of time, or was a firepit already provided for them? Either way, they knew how to survive somewhat... though not as good as walking into the cold to make a living kind of deal yet...

Or you probably sent innocents to their dooms... O__O <3

I didn't think of that. I'm assuming now the fire pit was already there, cause the closest stones were pretty far away. 

• Like 1

Angibot    213

@TheKingOfSquirrels Why did you kill 'em? Couldn't you give them a shot and thrust them then rollback 1 day if they really where griefers (except if it's a dedicated MB)?

LuxuryHeart    111

When I host a game, I just make a base by the portal.  I make a firepit, alchemy engine, treasure chest full of tools (pickaxes, axes, and torches), a crockpot, and low cost season items (winter hat, thermal stone, straw hat, and umbrella).  This is so that they can have their own base and leave me alone.  I always check by the base to make sure it's in good condition and to maybe add some stuff to it.

• Like 1

Kittydub    1,298

Troll them before they can even troll you?

Impressive. Not in a good way though. 

• Like 2