Is Reign of Giants in Don't starve together included?

So my Girlfriend bought "Don't starve together" on Steam wich included a second Version for someone to gift with.

My Girlfriend gifted me and we are enjoying the game so far.

What we wonder about is the question wether "Reign of Giants" is included in this Version now or not?

I readed this Articel wich told me that Reign of Giants is included in my Version:

www.pcgamer.com/dont-starve-together-now-includes-reign-of-giants-content/

But when i watch the Steam Shop Site from Dont starve i can buy the DLC "Reign of Giants" together with "Dont Starve" and "Shipwrecked"

I dont understand it now, do we have the Reign of Giants DLC or not?

I included 2 Screenshots wich show the Situation.

1.jpg

2.jpg

On 2017-4-20 at 7:55 PM, AndiK said:

But when i watch the Steam Shop Site from Dont starve i can buy the DLC "Reign of Giants" together with "Dont Starve" and "Shipwrecked"

I dont understand it now, do we have the Reign of Giants DLC or not?

Basically, there's two games.

Don't Starve singleplayer, which is what you don't have. http://store.steampowered.com/app/219740/ 

There's two DLCs for it. Reign of Giants, which adds new biomes, mobs, bosses, seasons and items to the core game. Then Shipwrecked, which is kinda of its own thing.

Don't Starve Together (which is what you have) is like a sequel, which builds on from RoG. If you have this, then you don't have to buy anything else and you will receive all the new updates.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/322330/

The only thing you don't have is Shipwrecked. That's because it's not available for multiplayer (and nobody knows if it ever will be). So it's only available in singleplayer. If you really wanna play that, buy the singleplayer without RoG with Shipwrecked DLC. I enjoyed it a lot, but some people were annoyed with it. 

Archived