Poll for hopefully bringing the SW cast to DST someday?

The Polls  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Should the SW cast be added to DST?

15 minutes ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

I've seen boats and mobs in the DS ocean. It honestly, doesn't look bad at all. Just add a mist at the edge of the maps. Done. 

Originally they were using the DS sea and changed because it looked horrible, so I'm not so sure about that.

It's canonically the same Sea.

Bump! I have been trying (with no efforts.. yei..) to create a dedicated server to play with @CheeseNuggets101's mod for all the people who voted "Yes" to this poll. I managed to set everything up quickly and without any problems, but sadly i am unable to do the port forwarding for port 10999. (I even lost internet connection for 3 hours trying to do it). For this reason my ping won't show up to other players (resulting in ??? appearing even if it is low). That is annoying to me so i just give up for now.

So i'm going to ask here... Is someone willing to host a server with only the "Shipwrecked" mod to play together? It could be fun in my opinion , and the mod isn't too heavy so it should be fast to download for everyone

6 hours ago, Onetel21 said:

Bump! I have been trying (with no efforts.. yei..) to create a dedicated server to play with @CheeseNuggets101's mod for all the people who voted "Yes" to this poll. I managed to set everything up quickly and without any problems, but sadly i am unable to do the port forwarding for port 10999. (I even lost internet connection for 3 hours trying to do it). For this reason my ping won't show up to other players (resulting in ??? appearing even if it is low). That is annoying to me so i just give up for now.

So i'm going to ask here... Is someone willing to host a server with only the "Shipwrecked" mod to play together? It could be fun in my opinion , and the mod isn't too heavy so it should be fast to download for everyone

I would. 

Archived