2018 Easter event? Egg Hunt, maybe?

Could be like some set pieces of Tallbird Nests with special Eggs inside

Find them all to get a skin reward, something like that.... 

For example:

15 random Easter Egg nests are hidden in the world (and use same prefab as normal Tallbird Nest.)

Using go-to on them will cause the Egg to disappear.

Finding and collecting all 15 would get you a skin, such as a Rabbit Hutch skin? Easter Bunny? Y'know?....

Interesting idea, however it's gonna take a lot more than just disabling c_gonext to stop people from cheating at this. You could set your speed to really high, uncover the map to see the tallbird nests on it, and then running straight to them.

Also, i'm pretty sure Rabbit Hutch isn't possible, since you can't CRAFT Hutch, you get him by finding Starsky.

8 minutes ago, Palecwsmalec1 said:

Interesting idea, however it's gonna take a lot more than just disabling c_gonext to stop people from cheating at this. You could set your speed to really high, uncover the map to see the tallbird nests on it, and then running straight to them.

Also, i'm pretty sure Rabbit Hutch isn't possible, since you can't CRAFT Hutch, you get him by finding Starsky.

ahaha i think you misunderstood - I mean the Rabbit Houses :D

Archived