I think I was playing with a crazy player...

It began somewhat normally then just a minute later he said that there was something wrong.   All his gear from Don't Starve was magically transported to his body slots and backpack in DST.   Then he said his character grew to the size of a giant.   He then complained that his Don't Starve game had vanished because DST interfered with it.    Suddenly his laptop dies, he plugs it in but it won't power on, plug isn't seated properly.    I left.

8 hours ago, Mencken said:

It began somewhat normally then just a minute later he said that there was something wrong.   All his gear from Don't Starve was magically transported to his body slots and backpack in DST.   Then he said his character grew to the size of a giant.   He then complained that his Don't Starve game had vanished because DST interfered with it.    Suddenly his laptop dies, he plugs it in but it won't power on, plug isn't seated properly.    I left.

Not to be rude but your posting of new topics constant I feel like it might turn into spam if you would still like to post these on the forum can you make a thread for all these thoughts or save it for the status updates.

1 hour ago, Mencken said:

I've only posted 155 times, you have nearly 1,000 posts and I'm spamming?

When Donke60 posts he has a meaningful point to make though.

You have two absolutely pointless threads up right now.

So you ran into someone who was either trolling or mentally ill, and you felt it was important we know it happened?  A dog pooped on my lawn the other day, would you appreciate if I mailed it to you so you can experience it too?

3 hours ago, Toros said:

When Donke60 posts he has a meaningful point to make though.

You have two absolutely pointless threads up right now.

So you ran into someone who was either trolling or mentally ill, and you felt it was important we know it happened?  A dog pooped on my lawn the other day, would you appreciate if I mailed it to you so you can experience it too?

So sensitive on here.   I think quite a few posts on here are pointless but I'm not going to be rude.   And..,they may not be pointless to other people.    That said there could be more diversity in the posts, speaking for myself I enjoy reading about other people's experiences.

Fyi, this person is mentally ill, not trolling.   He got very upset when I questioned anything he said (yes we were on discord).    

Archived