Strangely Scientific - Story

Strangely Scientific Banner.png

To truly become wise, you must open your mind and expand it to realms never thought possible.

oooooo

Welp, finally bringing it here. Thought about it for awhile but finally decided it was time. I've already been posting this comic to both tumblr and tapastic I just wasn't sure when and if I was going to bring here to the forums. And well I like sharing my work with all my readers so here it is. My first real Don't Starve comic... even if it is a crossover. How this crossover works, just wait for the story to show you. All answers come with time.

Anyways, so I'm looking forward to working on this project as a whole and it just in general feels good to be drawing a full length comic again. It's been way too long. So, without further a do, here is Strangely Scientific.

Updates: Fridays

tumblr: Strangely Scientific

Tapastic: Strangely Scientific Tapastic

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

My first real Don't Starve comic

So what do you consider the others :p (I know there more oneshots or something like that but still).

7 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

even if it is a crossover. How this crossover works, just wait for the story to show you.

Aside from other existing media possibilities, if it's OCs I'm quite familiar with both creating and reading them :) I know there's no point to ask cos you said we're gonna have to wait and see but I'm just gonna spectate here.

From what I've read so far on Tumblr, it looks good and am interested to find out who else is in this ^_^

33 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Aside from other existing media possibilities, if it's OCs I'm quite familiar with both creating and reading them :) I know there's no point to ask cos you said we're gonna have to wait and see but I'm just gonna spectate here.

The title is refering to Doctor Strange. Hence the odd circle designs.

You don't have to fret, Aileen. It's okay to make another thread, especially if it's own thing. :wilson_smile:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

So what do you consider the others :p (I know there more oneshots or something like that but still).

Short comics. They were Don't Starve comics, but not full fledged ones like this one is going to be.

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

44 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The title is refering to Doctor Strange. Hence the odd circle designs.

^ What he said.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That's fine with me. I understand the feeling. It's frustrating to not get everything done within a month. :wilsondisappointed:

Actually it's not a matter of things not being finished. I actually have a good number of pages colored and set to go. I just choose to not release it all in one go as a means of pacing myself . So it's more so a matter of schedule and me meeting a personal deadline for the projects I am currently working on.

I try to build buffers so if I can't get a page or illustration done for the week I know I have something that can go up.

There are exceptions like the mini comics from Survivethe Shadows but it's different when it's something like this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I wanna insert some Spyro reference with the gems but I have nothing XD

Moneybags guarding the exit to the surface, promising to let William through for a small sum of 300 gems? Or, alternately, the entrance to the Ruins.

Edited by Net Spectre
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:

Moneybags guarding the exit to the surface, promising to let William through for a small sum of 300 gems? Or, alternately, the entrance to the Ruins.

Moneybags would do that and there would be much eye twitching on anyone's part since collecting that many gems would take forever.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Moneybags would do that and there would be much eye twitching on anyone's part since collecting that many gems would take forever.

Why do you thing Spyro beat him up in the 3rd game? XD

Also, looks like the comic's all caught up with what I've read on Tumblr :)

• Like 1