Next update is?

20 minutes ago, DatShadowJK said:

The only character in my opinion that is good to play with in Shipwrecked is Wilson .-.

I think Willow is pretty good. Yes her detriment can hurt your boat but 's handy to have her lighter on hand when out at sea.

3 minutes ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Can someone explain why the Rose collection is available on Tencent but not on Steam?

It was a skin Klei made specifically for the Chinese platform, and I think they did not get the Shadow collection.

I believe it was mentioned that they plan on having the Rose collection the Steam version at some point, but I'm going off on memory.

Just now, CarlZalph said:

It was a skin Klei made specifically for the Chinese platform, and I think they did not get the Shadow collection.

I believe it was mentioned that they plan on having the Rose collection the Steam version at some point, but I'm going off on memory.

But why...? If they wanted to make tests, why didn't they try other existing skin sets?

31 minutes ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

But why...?

Because it was a way to make Tencent platform attractive for chinese players i guess ?

We'll maybe have rose skin collection one day if i remember well, but more if the lore is fitting for this rather than just like this for a random reason.

If any Klei devs are reading this: Could you guys please just release the rose collection for steam and the formal collection for Tencent already? This exclusive crap accomplishes nothing but infuriation among your playerbase(s).

It also feel rather weird how your original playerbase doesn't get the ANR themed skins despite some of us being around and supporting you guys since the days of DS...

17 minutes ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

Are these only available if yoo do the metheus puzzle?

Sadly no.

It would be nice if Klei gave us just one set for each character that needed you to do a puzzle but that day may never come.

Or even better if you could get a set for one character if you did a puzzle for their lore, would be quite interesting but again, it'd probably never would happen.

6 hours ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Can someone explain why the Rose collection is available on Tencent but not on Steam?

They weren't around for Charlie's Reign (Cyclum), so they were locked out of getting the Tragic Torch, etc. They also didn't get the Formal Collection, so in exchange they got the Rose Collection. It has been confirmed that Tencent will get the Formal Collection in the future and vice-versa with Steam and the Rose Collection.

5 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

They weren't around for Charlie's Reign (Cyclum), so they were locked out of getting the Tragic Torch, etc. They also didn't get the Formal Collection, so in exchange they got the Rose Collection. It has been confirmed that Tencent will get the Formal Collection in the future and vice-versa with Steam and the Rose Collection.

But since Tencent has Rose collection and Steam has the others, shouldn't it be possible to place the skins in both of them right now? Why the hold up, this doesn't make any sense.

56 minutes ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

Are these only available if yoo do the metheus puzzle?

I'm really curious why you thought this could even potentially be the case.

For one, the rewards for the puzzle have been known for a while, for another the rose collection being for tencent is old news.

They will surely say something about what next soon or later ... after all DS/DST is Klei most famous franchise (as far as I know) . About the rose collection uhhhh to tell the truth I don't care when they are added ... because they are just a visual change ... More content - features/plants/creatures/characters/and so on is what I want !

What I want is mainly for survival to be more hard with bosses/monsters/features that are not optional ... something that will kill you if you don't deal with it ... and not just sit there and wait for you to go to it .

Example : bearger , deerclops , frog rain , eyeplants , hounds and the disease thou the disease is really weak at the moment .

19 minutes ago, Toros said:

I'm really curious why you thought this could even potentially be the case.

For one, the rewards for the puzzle have been known for a while, for another the rose collection being for tencent is old news.

1. I'm dumb.

2. I know that at the end of the new puzzle, there's a rose.

3. I never saw or heard of this collection before. I don't really care much about my skins, but this really caught my eye. I love what they did with WX-78!

4. I´m dumb. 

What do you mean by for tencent? 

11 minutes ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

What do you mean by for tencent? 

The Chinese game distribution service that was allowed to distribute Don't Starve Together with Klei's permission. When the game released over in China, those who signed up for the service were given some Rose Skins (Such as Webber and Willow, along with Wilson's clothing and Webber's Rose Poncho), an exclusive Fire Pit skin, and a rose-themed Torch skin. Only Tencent players at the moment have the Rose set as an exclusive, while Steam users of the world have the Formal set. So to clarify, they don't have the Formal set, and we don't have the Rose set. To my knowledge, the Rose skins were later made drops that only Tencent players could obtain.

Just now, TheKingDedede said:

The Chinese game distribution service that was allowed to distribute Don't Starve Together with Klei's permission. When the game released over in China, those who signed up for the service were given some Rose Skins (Such as Webber and Willow, along with Wilson's clothing and Webber's Rose Poncho), an exclusive Fire Pit, and a rose themed Torch skin. Only Tencent players at the moment have the Rose set as an exclusive, while Steam users of the world have the Formal set. So to clarify, they don't have the Formal set, and we don't have the Rose set. To my knowledge, the Rose skins were later made drops that only Tencent players could obtain.

Oh that's interesting. Also annoying, cause I hate the formal set. 

2 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

The Chinese game distribution service that was allowed to distribute Don't Starve Together with Klei's permission. When the game released over in China, those who signed up for the service were given some Rose Skins (Such as Webber and Willow, along with Wilson's clothing and Webber's Rose Poncho), an exclusive Fire Pit skin, and a rose-themed Torch skin. Only Tencent players at the moment have the Rose set as an exclusive, while Steam users of the world have the Formal set. So to clarify, they don't have the Formal set, and we don't have the Rose set. To my knowledge, the Rose skins were later made drops that only Tencent players could obtain.

Are using proxy's out of the question?

Archived