DST Forums Steam Group

1 minute ago, Master Jand said:

@Tylordian

It includes Willow.

Use one of the RoG posters.

Y'know, the ones with Wilson holding food over a fire in one of the seasons with a giant silhouette nearbye.

All of the RoG posters have an RoG watermark on the bottom right, and has a Don't Starve watermark on the top left.

Let me see @Donke60

I will need everyone's steam name so I can invite them into the group!

@Donke60 @The Curator @cookiepersonofdoom @ThemInspectors @Master Jand @Walter0 @CarlZalph

1 minute ago, The Curator said:

The letters may look better on the bottom of the screen, otherwise is just fine. And the name is available yes?

The name is available.

2 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

Looks a little better maybe we can get someone to update it to look better later

Looks fine for now.

Yeah, this is a bit of a bodge, or a temporary banner until we get someone who can actually edit.

2 minutes ago, Tylordian said:

Yeah, this is a bit of a bodge, or a temporary banner until we get someone who can actually edit.

If you want, can type up a description for the group. Can use it for the thread when it is posted in the Steam Groups subforum as well.

5 hours ago, Tylordian said:

I love the idea of Maxwell's Demons, but I also love Charlies Angels equally, but Maxwell's Demons seems more fitting. We need an artist to make that banner! Are there any other suggestions before I name the group? I am on board with Maxwell's Demons.

If you need banners...

I draw.

All I'd need is a resolution and theme.

Just now, Ressayez said:

If you need banners...

I draw.

All I'd need is a resolution and theme.

Because of the way steam groups work, we cant make a custom banner. But we can, in fact make a profile picture. Can I have a sample of your art?

Archived