DST Forums Steam Group

1 minute ago, BluesyBuesy said:

got you covered buddy 

lol

Maybe Wilson's Wonderful Warlords?

3 minutes ago, ThemInspectors said:

Okay can we please post it to the Server Bulletin thread now? Also Winona's Willful Warlords

(Thx)

9 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

Why did I find this funnier then it's suppose to be (I'm hopeless)

I have the perfect solution  tumblr_inline_oa4628jwdf1rl6qr0_500.png

Art done by @CheeseNuggets101

Unsure of what the suffix means in this context, unless it is a reference to something.

At least it's not a meme, if you get the permission for the image; go ahead with it.

1 minute ago, The Curator said:

Unsure of what the suffix means in this context, unless it is a reference to something.

At least it's not a meme, if you get the permission for the image; go ahead with it.

It is most likely a group of people he played with in dst. That is the one thing I dislike about the name, maybe we could think of another rhyming word? The Dapper Nappers? Sappers? Tappers? Rappers? Fappers?

Just now, Tylordian said:

It is most likely a group of people he played with in dst. That is the one thing I dislike about the name, maybe we could think of another rhyming word? The Dapper Nappers? Sappers? Tappers? Rappers? Fappers?

Or alliteration.

Yes if the image was made for an existing group, would probably be better to try something else. Maybe something in the same style of whimsy.

3 hours ago, The Curator said:

Yes if the image was made for an existing group, would probably be better to try something else. Maybe something in the same style of whimsy.

Well no though cheese doesn't say the piece pertains to it wasn't made for another group or a group.

I thought it was just an fun jab at all the GoH skins being proper so they march in formation and with such class when they fight.

2 hours ago, The Curator said:

Am pretty on-board with Maxwell's Demons, since it references what his name in turn is a reference to as well.

9d4c36b7a9ddf89c11c228e233f142f5.gif

Placeholder until somebody who can actually draw on the computer could come up with something.

Anyways will add this idea to the original post.

Hmm, I like the poster. Maybe swap out the lettering for DST's font and leave it like that? 

1 minute ago, Chris1488 said:

Hmm, I like the poster. Maybe swap out the lettering for DST's font and leave it like that? 

I think we should go with Maxwells Demons. I am going to attempt to make a poster with the DS font. I am going to make the steam group in a bit, does anyone disagree with Maxwells Demons?

@The Curator

@Donke60

@cookiepersonofdoom

@ThemInspectors

@Walter0

3 minutes ago, Tylordian said:

I think we should go with Maxwells Demons. I am going to attempt to make a poster with the DS font. I am going to make the steam group in a bit, does anyone disagree with Maxwells Demons?

Wanted to do something with that image but don't have the software for it. Would be more interesting if on either side of Maxwell there were leering shadows, or cutouts of all the characters peeking out from the edges of the image.

Just something to give it more style. If you have any ideas on that which you could try go ahead.

@ThemInspectors

Once the group has begun, a new thread will be made in the Steam Group subforum. If a server is made for the group, it can be advertised in the Server Bulletin section.

1 minute ago, The Curator said:

Wanted to do something with that image but don't have the software for it. Would be more interesting if on either side of Maxwell there were leering shadows, or cutouts of all the characters peeking out from the edges of the image.

Just something to give it more style. If you have any ideas on that which you could try go ahead.

@ThemInspectors

Once the group has begun, a new thread will be made in the Steam Group subforum. If a server is made for the group, it can be advertised in the Server Bulletin section.

I will make the steam group in a bit, I am taking a shot at the banner currently.

Something I've noticed with the community servers is that there's a divide of new players versus old players, with having the old players also subdivided.

Would this server be tailored for any specific group or merely a general server that anyone is welcome to join for playing?

Or is it a forum-goer only type of dealio?

1 hour ago, Tylordian said:

OK, maybe it could be a name all starting with W's? Like maybe Wilson's Wonderful W----- (I can't think of another word)

(World)

Archived