Worst things you've ever done.

Worst thing I have done is I forgot to make a lightning rod in my previous server. I only realized when everything burned down the second day of Spring. 

The stupidest thing I have done was two or three days ago, I was mindlessly picking twigs in my twigfarm, just holding space down and browsing my phone, music on in the background. There was an eyeplant in my farm.. I left the skeleton there, because who dies to a single eyeplant, seriously. 

Back when the caves could reset independently of the overworld, I got a big pile of boards and plastered signs with Winds of Change lyrics all over the roads that led to cave entrances.

Also I once imitated another player's dramatic all-caps doomsaying while wearing the hat I'd picked off his corpse.

My worst?... Well, the wors outcome was back during the Year of the Gobbler. I was playing with friends and they weren't that experienced as I was. I always say that the best is to explore things by yourself, so I didn't tell them everything about the new things. 

Then I told them to make and try the new fan. And they were in the middle of our base, of course. I must say, we were quite unlucky, the tornadoes destructed a lot of stuff, many farms, structures and a lot of chests, (much more than usually, I think). 

And after all these, a Gobbler spawned from a berry bush there and ate the mandrake that fell out of a chest, so they all were put to sleep... :D

fan.jpg

I was on my beefalo not far from there, so I could get there just in time. They were quite upset...

10 hours ago, brbrmensch said:

summoning krampus at common camp on pub with wicker books and crying for halp while he was stealing stuff, was funny

i actually found screen of this - it was random chaos server with screwed settings

Spoiler

C811C7229398E40D354A7B8CCEFB09A958F26D6E

Worst thing i did was to my best friend during the Christmas event (with the tree and all).

I caught like , 50 killer bees and packed them in a Bundling Wrap.

Told him this was a rare item as a gift of friendship :wilson_cool:

Archived