Worst things you've ever done.

UsIt was one of my first times on dst, I playing as willow as I did on DS. I was exploring near our base, nighttime was about to approach. I needed to chop some wood, so I lit a tree on fire then started chopping the other trees. Little did I know that that tree would burn the whole forest, that would reach our base and burn everything.

There was this time I was experimenting with killer bees and the ability to use them en masse to defeat certain enemies, well I would store them in my backpack and get as many as I could to try fighting things like moosegoose and stuff just for fun. It was spring and a hound wave was coming so I dropped my backpack to equip armor and of course lightning bursts my backpack into flames. I was without an ice staff or any means to extinguish it so eventually the backpack crumbled and out comes a killer bee conga line which caused incredible stress on the server and we all died to lag and bee stings.

The results of my testing with killer bee MOAB's, don't do it unless you've got a monster computer running your server.

3 hours ago, brbrmensch said:

died to flint while we were trying to fight toadstool

Reveal hidden contents

D0B404BA2A7CF84812EB78DD220100A33380B094

I find that more embarrsing then anything else. and how does dying to flint have any input on you you did iddn't make yourself die to flint.

Worst thing I've ever done was when I first started Don't Starve & was a total scrub getting killed by starving, bees, frogs, the grue, ect...I decided to play in god mode, forever. I survived a total of 468 days before deleting that world 'cuz I felt ashamed for being so scrubby.

I ate a red cap because I miscalculated the damage it would do since I was thinking of Wigfrid's ability to reduce damage from raw monster meat Legit tho does anyone even know she takes 15 damage from raw mon meat instead of 20?!, and even then I didn't have enough hp to tank it, better than starving I guess.

I was playing don't starve long long ago. I was in the caves near a mushtree with no other sources of light so I was stuck there starving with 10 red caps in my inventory. I thought that if I ate all the red caps everything would end up great and I would somehow get out of the caves... so I ate all the red caps thinking they would save me..... you know what happened next 

Also once a deerclops destroyed my base so I spawned in another deerclops to kill the first the second one killed the first then destroyed my base even more, so I called it a turdclops and put on godmode and one hit kill mode then killed it in one hit and kept godmode on for the rest of the winter and spawned in my base again. Then that world came to a very sad end when I accidentally regenerated it (I cried for 10 minutes) But wait there's more! 

I put godmode on and kept through summer (in a different server of course) while I hung out at the oasis and fished all day and night

I make multiple servers dedicated to putting on godmode and spawning in thousands of random items and mobs until the server breaks

There are other things but I can't recall them right now 

Are we talking "worst" as in stupidest, or worst as in meanest?  Could go either way...

Anyway, I think of stupid things I've done, and...a lot of the time, I either died really typically (my first death ever was on the night of Day 35...but it WAS to darkness) or wild wacky hijinks happen and yet I still somehow _lived_, for reasons that were also wacky. 

But probably one of the dumbest things I've ever done was screw myself over for the future in a way that I didn't know would even happen, as told in "The Saga of Wigfrid and the Fluffy Bunch". 

Short(er) version:  Chased by (a lot of) hounds in summer, led them to beefalo.  Sent Bearger to sleep once with honey, went "Yay, that works!" (this is singleplayer by the way) and remembered it for next fall.  Next fall:  Bearger suddenly shows up while I'm still near the Pig King, I panic and send it to sleep too early, before it's fully out of the pig village, pig goes "YOU GO SMASH!", wakes it up, chaos, stomped forest, Bearger heading in exactly the wrong direction...next morning I come home to a completely, I mean, COMPLETELY wrecked camp.  I just barely start getting a new, smaller base up and running when winter hits. 

Cue the hounds, I lead them to the beefalo again (I was already beat up from all the other stuff!) and lo and behold SOME OF THE OTHER HOUNDS FROM _TWO_ SUMMERS AGO WERE STILL THERE SOMEHOW and I had to fight both ice _and_ fire hounds at once.

Good times!  : P

...Notorious

2 hours ago, brbrmensch said:

died to flint while we were trying to fight toadstool

Hide contents

D0B404BA2A7CF84812EB78DD220100A33380B094

How do you have 324 days played on public server? Do you play straight? or thats a private server you play over time?

6 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

I ate a red cap because I miscalculated the damage it would do since I was thinking of Wigfrid's ability to reduce damage from raw monster meat Legit tho does anyone even know she takes 15 damage from raw mon meat instead of 20?!, and even then I didn't have enough hp to tank it, better than starving I guess.

how did you make wig eat red cap?

5 hours ago, Jurgens said:

How do you have 324 days played on public server? Do you play straight? or thats a private server you play over time?

you see it's called "spinksy's world" and the first guy on the list has the exact same name. but yeah, you can go to sleep and return on publics too

another things that i did were

summoning krampus at common camp on pub with wicker books and crying for halp while he was stealing stuff, was funny

or finding varg and coming to, again, common camp - there was almost no food and nobody was hunting\farming, so i shouted "food incoming"

Archived