When Oxygen Is The Supplier

1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

I LOVE THIS!!!! :D (I showed it to my friends and they also thought he looked cool (they like Victor for some reason ^^; ) one also wanted fanart of one of their OCs but you don't really know them and I know it's rude to ask for free fanart sometimes)

Wait it's rude to ask for free fanart sometimes? D:

Heh, the only reason I ask is because Victor and my OC, Stephan, go hand-in-hand keeping the colony in check in both the RPs Dragonmage, HotChocolate, Spatch and I are doing, like the managers of some sort of facility with Steph doing paperwork and sitting people down to assign jobs to new duplicants and Victor wandering around making sure the duplicants keep the jobs in check.

You don't have to if you don't want to. I completely understand ^^

13 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

Heh, the only reason I ask is because Victor and my OC, Stephan, go hand-in-hand keeping the colony in check in both the RPs Dragonmage, HotChocolate, Spatch and I are doing, like the managers of some sort of facility with Steph doing paperwork and sitting people down to assign jobs to new duplicants and Victor wandering around making sure the duplicants keep the jobs in check.

Actually they fight more in the Spaceship AU but that's pretty much the gist of it :p

12 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I LOVE THIS!!!! :D (I showed it to my friends and they also thought he looked cool (they like Victor for some reason ^^; )

I'm so glad you liked it! : D

11 hours ago, mewthemew said:

That's okay ^^
Oh, I wasn't aware of the RPs and the relationships between your dupe OCs >0> I just made a little gift for DagonMage and a couple of other people ^^; Thank you for showing interest! Right now I'm not taking any requests, but there is a chance that I might host something sometime in the future : ) Thanks for understanding! <3

36 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

That's okay ^^
Oh, I wasn't aware of the RPs and the relationships between your dupe OCs >0> I just made a little gift for DagonMage and a couple of other people ^^; Thank you for showing interest! Right now I'm not taking any requests, but there is a chance that I might host something sometime in the future : ) Thanks for understanding! <3

This is perfectly fine and fair!

I think I'll keep watching your thread, however. your art is impressive!

Archived