When Oxygen Is The Supplier

14 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Well the dupes do have different facial features such as eyelashs, eye brows, skin colour and hair style/colour (although skin and hair aren't really facial features).

Facial features, yes. The shape is the same between the dupes however.

59cbeff8dbc0e_ONI-S-Weep.thumb.jpg.6a15d99b83ea0089402b8d7b05ac7ce4.jpg

These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears

Drew an ink sketch of Joshua and Mae. There seem to come out a lot of water from the dupes whenever they cry. What is the function of the ugly crier btw? Do they just become unproductive?

Guys Guys GUYS!

LOOK!

59db7f40cd13e_ONI-S-weep.thumb.png.0ce70f0abbfafdeba97f1a6bb7acbd68.png

I saw someone on Deviantart use a technique where they do line art traditionally and colour digitally. I've heard about this technique before, but it never crossed my mind to actually try it myself out until now. So I searched for some tutorials and voila! I can actually do digital art without my tablet! *O* Of course, it's a bit fiddly and patience-draining to colour and shade with a mouse, but it's not impossible. Line art however was far more challenging. So now with this new found technique, I can colour some of my ink pieces and sketches : ) Water colours might give a better colouring result, but I have a limited supply of paper suitable for that kind of medium. 

This here is more or less just a test and is not all that clean and neat ^^; I will take more consideration in to my ink works whenever I plan to colour it digitally from now on.

Archived