Admin agenda phaze 2/3 - From troll to idiot/genius

Developous

Topicant  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you understand what I am saying?

• yes
    • no
    • {neutral answer}
  2. 2. Have I proved I'm SUPERIOR?

• Yes, but your not better according to me.
    • Yes, and your also better to me.
    • {neutral answer}
    • I believe that nobody is ever superior to law and authority.
    • No, you fool. Quit making these discussions.
    • So let me get this straight - your cursed to always fail, regardless how justified? Ouch.
  3. 3. Now do you care?

• You've only made it worse.
    • Still no.
    • Slightly more, but i still say that you need to gain a better reputation.
    • You've won my absolute faith and respect, but you have a long ways to go before trust is earned.
    • I shall leave you/myself hanging with this question.
    • Ouch - I cannot challenge those principles! Very well, you leave me no choice but to care now.
    • I'm considerably more neutral than before now... and that's a big thing.

This poll is closed to new votes

You stated quite a few interesting facts about the situation. A god complex, trolling, and even how important a reputation really is in the first place. So... here's the intellectual side of the equation now, just like I was planning. Instead of just making claims and having a god complex, I'm going to begin by attacking your reasoning with MY principles, like it or not. So, here they are:

1. "It's not a lack of law and authority that makes anarchy and strife, but a lack of discipline and wisdom"
  2. "Terrestrial physics are bound to the rules and regulations of a reality, but principles are the foundations that back up those laws."
  3. "Any system backed by materialism that's not governed by discipline and wisdom is backed by corruption and/or greed." 
  4. "True justice and honor isn't defined by good and evil, but by the disciplines and wisdom's of those who partake in any system. Due to this, the only real thing that matters in life is whether you can live up to your full potential or not."
  5. "While flaming and rage can be justified, the real evil comes in doing it without a sane mindset over such. Anger and vengeance, thus, are good, but only if your civil enough to back up your aggression."
  6. "Always give your full faith and respect for those with golden intents. They will never steer you down. But don't necessarily trust the direction they point - they may be leading to an agenda that only benefits themselves."
  7. "The only way to intellectually challenge a principle is to come up with a superior principle."

I know you don't care about my principles, but there they are to further my claims for leadership. I'm FULLY aware that by asking, that would usually prove I'm not worthy, but that's the key, I'm almost absolutely certain I have the mental capacity to back my ways. Let's see if I can turn this around by slamming these principles down your throat.

This is a video game forum, where people come to talk about Klei Entertainment games, perhaps share some thoughts, ideas and art. Not a platform for you to just say and do as you please. 

If you can be here and participate constructively without insulting anybody who doesn't agree with you please, by all means do so. But you are fully expected to adhere to community standards: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/guidelines/

And, to be quite frank; you're not going to have any luck trying to strong-arm everybody help you change our game so that it's something different because you alone feel it should be made how you want. However, if you have a game idea that you truly believe in. Go do that, pursue it; make it and don't let anybody stop you.

Archived