SkyCommision

Metheus - First Puzzle Buddy Thread

Recommended Posts

MrCho    0
Just now, Null1314 said:

Idk, this puzzle is ******* retarded

Does the background symbols match?

3R48cLN.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikesdaman    1,007
Just now, MrCho said:

You need to have a constant one partner to proceed. How did you got to the second puzzle?

You can change partners by redoing the first step and using each others codes rather than your old partners code. Getting to second part is the easiest. One of you has to use the black code, and another has to use the gold code. To advance, you both must have your codes entered and be on the same puzzle part. If this is correct, one side will glow when one player is done, and the other will glow when the other player is done. You cannot use your own code, and the codes cannot be the same color. For example.

 

Partner 1 uses Partner 2's gold code.

Partner 2 uses Partner 1's black code.

 

This would allow both of you to advance, as long as you are both entering it and waiting on the same screen with the correct codes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrCho    0
Just now, mikesdaman said:

You can change partners by redoing the first step and using each others codes rather than your old partners code. Getting to second part is the easiest. One of you has to use the black code, and another has to use the gold code. To advance, you both must have your codes entered and be on the same puzzle part. If this is correct, one side will glow when one player is done, and the other will glow when the other player is done. You cannot use your own code, and the codes cannot be the same color. For example.

 

Partner 1 uses Partner 2's gold code.

Partner 2 uses Partner 1's black code.

 

This would allow both of you to advance, as long as you are both entering it and waiting on the same screen with the correct codes.

I know, but you're looking for someone to solve the second puzzle. You're partner for the first one should be the same person for the second one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrCho    0
Just now, mikesdaman said:

You can change partners by redoing the first step and using each others codes rather than your old partners code. Getting to second part is the easiest. One of you has to use the black code, and another has to use the gold code. To advance, you both must have your codes entered and be on the same puzzle part. If this is correct, one side will glow when one player is done, and the other will glow when the other player is done. You cannot use your own code, and the codes cannot be the same color. For example.

 

Partner 1 uses Partner 2's gold code.

Partner 2 uses Partner 1's black code.

 

This would allow both of you to advance, as long as you are both entering it and waiting on the same screen with the correct codes.

Scratch my comment. I misread you're second post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikesdaman    1,007
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, MrCho said:

I know, but you're looking for someone to solve the second puzzle. You're partner for the first one should be the same person for the second one.

For the second part of the puzzle, yes. If you redo the first step with a different person, you can do the second puzzle with a different partner. The first step is how you choose a partner to do the second step with. As for my old partner, they aren't available.

Oh, well forget that above then.

Edited by mikesdaman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrCho    0
Just now, mikesdaman said:

For the second part of the puzzle, yes. If you redo the first step with a different person, you can do the second puzzle with a different partner. The first step is how you choose a partner to do the second step with. As for my old partner, they aren't available.

Oh, well forget that above then.

LDx5nu8.png

Want to give it a shot? Looks like my partner gave up. Do you know how to solve the 2nd tablet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikesdaman    1,007
1 minute ago, MrCho said:

LDx5nu8.png

Want to give it a shot? Looks like my partner gave up. Do you know how to solve the 2nd tablet?

I will give it at shot, and I sort of do. What I do know is that we have to have the two different types of symbols, the runes and the squares.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lium    118

If anyone wants to partner up, I'm available.

YAiJahD.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrCho    0
Just now, mikesdaman said:

I will give it at shot, and I sort of do. What I do know is that we have to have the two different types of symbols, the runes and the squares.

Yes and the arrangement of the answers should be a match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drizzet_B    20
Just now, Lium said:

If anyone wants to partner up, I'm available.

YAiJahD.png

sure here is mine

code.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lium    118
Just now, Drizzet_B said:

sure here is mine

code.png

Excellent, guess I take your gold.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lium    118
2 minutes ago, Drizzet_B said:

second part?

code2.png

eeTc3Il.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CalliopeDESU    25
4 minutes ago, CalliopeDESU said:

just finish to type in your black code =)

do you get the next part ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hundkerchief    148
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, filipsperl said:

looking for a puzzle buddy :)

tag me

Bez názvu.png

Can I ? I'll do the black code

Metheus.PNG

Edited by Hundkerchief

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now