Puff disappears?

16 minutes ago, Kasuha said:

AFAIK it will die if you put it to temperature that differs a lot from what he likes.

i didnt put anything its sector. Just preparing put  hand sanitizer above tunnel. But there were some air deodrizer.

29 minutes ago, Last Templar said:

From what I experienced puffs unlike other animals dont drop meat, puff's can die from temperature and having objects or liquids fall on them. Also those dam doors....

Finnally i got to want status. :) i see door can kill puff so be carefully this.1Lpaq5.png

2 hours ago, Last Templar said:

btw dude one hand sanitizer is enough, or are you building an army? I dont use them as the chlorine will create more problems then it solves and Chlorine is not properly implemented yet.

:Di wanted to give hand sanitizer to all staff. These are personal washbasin:p because  they want it a long time.;)

1 hour ago, Threehorns said:

smart man emrah8, keeping the sanitizers behind double airlocks.

Do you watch movies? quarantine sector  separate from safe sector with security tunnel.So these sanitizers protecting from the spread of gas to my base for Against the possibility of any leakage. We dont know puff like which air. in Naturel Environmenti try to keep alive for it. smart man.

Archived