Suggestion - ability to hide/ignore people's avatars at will

Maslak

Hello! I find animated profile pictures cool, myself. But not everyone does. I can understand this.
So, some option to block certain profile pictures (just like you can do with Weirdo's signature) would be nice.
Oh, one more thing. Why is this section still called "Forum Upgrade"? Maybe you could change it to something more general and actual, like "Forum related stuff" or something :)

Some useful information for greedy dirtbags using AdBlock, just like me. You can block certain elements, as you may know. It also works with profile pictures. The problem is I'm not sure how to undo this. Depends on AdBlocker, I guess, since there are a lot of add ons like this nowadays.

On 10.4.2017 at 10:09 PM, Maslak said:

Some useful information for greedy dirtbags using AdBlock, just like me. You can block certain elements, as you may know. It also works with profile pictures. The problem is I'm not sure how to undo this. Depends on AdBlocker, I guess, since there are a lot of add ons like this nowadays.

I tried it with my ad block and it blocked all profile pictures. Anyway, I was thinking that it would be cool if there was an option to "stop" animated avatars and also gifs implemented in posts, because I find myself skipping topics over and over because there was too much movement on the page and it distracted me from following the comments. Might just be me but to be honest it is just as annoying as too many ads on a page

Archived