PSA: Booty Bag is flammable!

Just thought I should let any readers know, this reward is flammable, meaning you can easily lose out on this nice reward from pesky lightning or fire hounds.

How did I discover this, you may wonder? I killed the Quacken in Hurricane Season. While it was storming. Here I am, going through the Chest of the Depths (and not getting a Walking Cane. GRR!) when lightning decides to strike. I thought having my non-conductive Snakeskin Jacket would be nice to use. NOPE. Both the chest and my new pack went up in flames...in the water. I will leave the rest of you to process that bizarre logic, and I'll just go sob in the corner of my base because I lost my secondary prize. ;-;

6 hours ago, Thieverpedia said:

Just thought I should let any readers know, this reward is flammable, meaning you can easily lose out on this nice reward from pesky lightning or fire hounds.

How did I discover this, you may wonder? I killed the Quacken in Hurricane Season. While it was storming. Here I am, going through the Chest of the Depths (and not getting a Walking Cane. GRR!) when lightning decides to strike. I thought having my non-conductive Snakeskin Jacket would be nice to use. NOPE. Both the chest and my new pack went up in flames...in the water. I will leave the rest of you to process that bizarre logic, and I'll just go sob in the corner of my base because I lost my secondary prize. ;-;

Thank you for your sacrifice :wilson_cry:

Archived