Hype?  

568 members have voted

1. 1. Hype??

Astroknot    493
Posted (edited)

So I'm back and just had to read 10 pages of absolutely nothing, honestly people don't post if you have nothing to contribute please.

I'm going to stop posting on this thread at least for a while until something actually happens, and not just some paint drying. I'll just be watching from this point on forward basically.

Edited by Astroknot
  • Like 1

The Curator    1,051
Just now, Zeklo said:

boi get that negativity out of here. We're discussing all possibilities. 

Is a comment claiming the artistic representation of characters in the imagery is based off a historical trend a theory about the puzzle. No, it is quite clearly not, it is them stating their observation of the artwork as a fact. Which has nothing to do with the puzzle, and is a discussion on the subject of the art itself. But perhaps you were reading the wrong post however.

1 minute ago, Wexton said:

I hope that the fish drawings don't mean ShipwreckedTogether,that would be horrible for the modders making island adventures...

and I hope that when u dig deep enough the shipwrecked ocean leaks into the caves and kills everyone, merging two worlds together and creating the dont drown series

it iiiiis probs going to reveal something New buttttt we can also just wait for it. for now.

• Like 4

The Curator    1,051
1 minute ago, Astroknot said:

So I'm back and just had to read 10 pages of absolutely nothing, honestly people don't post if you have nothing to contribute please.

Translation:

DON'T POST UNLESS YOU'RE GOING TO SAY SOMETHING I WANT TO READ.

• Like 2

Astroknot    493
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, The Curator said:

Translation:

I was talking about the random stuff that often had nothing to really do with the puzzle.

Edited by Astroknot
  • Like 2

mrxarous    105
3 minutes ago, Cherryzion said:

1uw2Xn2lY.png

This looks familiar...

9fGWDsno.png

:o

Also next to the line and that shape in the metheus cave looks like the back of a Terrorbeak or possibly ancient statue.

back.PNG

• Like 3

Destros09    1,139
3 minutes ago, The Curator said:

Translation:

NO

2 minutes ago, Silentdarkness1 said:

Actually, what he might really mean is:

Less memes and random conjecture pl0x

Nah, ****posting is fun

• Like 1

Silentdarkness1    1,106

It's fun, but it's not contributing anything. Which is exactly what Astroknot is talking about. It's supposed to be an official puzzle thread, not a meme thread.

• Like 3

Zeklo    10,317
8 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

What if that represents "Them".

Reveal hidden contents

In the image where shadow destroys everything there's this one part at the top that does nothing other than look cool.

LU0KcXQ.pngYFAJVmA.png

It has two bits near the bottom too.

Dunno.

To even further this point.

Spoiler

All the shadow tendrils end in three prongs. Not going to crop an image, because there are a lot of them.

• Like 3

Destros09    1,139
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Maybe, the ancients are the characters from an alternate dimension that came to this dimension where nightmare fuel exists used a time machine to go to the past and then you know the rest, that would explain why ancient stuff is superior to modern stuff

• Like 1

Destros09    1,139
Just now, The Curator said:

Wolfgang makes reference to the hammer and sickle.

Maybe the communists built a portal to the future so they could leap forward to avoid their defeat and come out of nowhere for victory. But they went in the portal on the wrong side and went into the past, and without a DeLorean they couldn't go back to the future. So they painted themselves black and tricked an ancient subterranean species into believing they were gods instead.

10/10 best answer 

Destros09    1,139
Just now, The Curator said:

Wolfgang makes reference to the hammer and sickle.

Maybe the communists built a portal to the future so they could leap forward to avoid their defeat and come out of nowhere for victory. But they went in the portal on the wrong side and went into the past, and without a DeLorean they couldn't go back to the future. So they painted themselves black and tricked an ancient subterranean species into believing they were gods instead.

10/10 best answer