Hype?  

566 members have voted

1. 1. Hype??

Yoshinn    0
9 minutes ago, Bahlsen said:

A única coisa que consegui notar é que há três coelhos correndo em direção às cabeças de coelhos, e há também três marcas estranhas no canto superior direito.

are four marks friend, has a mark that looks like a dash

ojuice22    24
19 minutes ago, Bahlsen said:

Only thing I managed to notice is that there are three rabbits running towards the rabbits heads, and there are also three weird marks on the upper right.

THREE RABBITS? No, i just noticed there are four. Not that it means much though. And also here's a theory, the heads down the bottom are bunnymen and the bunnies are running for protection, or maybe down their rabbit holes to the bunnymen, as Wilson's examine for the holes is "could this lead to the kingdom of the bunnymen"

bg-1.jpg

• Like 1

mathem99    1,131

But, who drew those paintings in the caves? Charlie? Or a new individual we've never seen before?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mathem99 said:

But, who drew those paintings in the caves? Charlie? Or a new individual we've never seen before?

I reckons it was the pre-nightmare fuel ancients. Seems very... primitive, if you ask me.

• Like 2

AnonymousKoala    3,627
2 minutes ago, mathem99 said:

I think the ancients did. That the puzzle is featurng them before the discovery of the fuel, or alternatively, Guardian, after the end of the civilization, before his transformaiton.

• Like 2

Bahlsen    344

@ojuice22 I think what you circled is the third rabbit head. I agree about the running for shelter theory though. 

• Like 1

MonsterLasagna    392

Whoa! It's the Wild Bunny by Sander Cohen!

Spoiler

Contains a word starting with an f, in case you're allergic to such words.

• Like 4

DarithD    935
2 hours ago, Adevio said:

ALERT, PAGE UPDATE, I SAID ALEEEERT!!!
THE RABBITS DESTROYED THE ANCIENT CIVILITATION!

GET THE HOLY FRAG GRENADE, AND COUNT TO FIVE!

• Like 1

Ajosen    226

Let's see if I can spell "heir" correctly this time and solve another part of the puzzle like last time. Best day of my life that was *crying*

• Like 1

1v0    593
Posted (edited)

Just woke up ... Glad I didin't miss much while sleeping so we have rabbits now ... in thouse 4 pic there were alot of carrots if that has any importance to it and it looked like they used shadow fuel on the carrots in pic 2

But I think the things on the top are more important we have one line(it might be a carrot) that is a different colour and 3 ... I don't know gems maybe or just random big dots ...

Edited by 1v0

Lumina    1,514

I didn't read all the topic (so huge), but Metheus make me think about Prometheus (hope it's written this way in english), so maybe something related to fire in a way or another ? Or something stolen to a god ?

Lium    118
4 minutes ago, Lumina said:

I didn't read all the topic (so huge), but Metheus make me think about Prometheus (hope it's written this way in english), so maybe something related to fire in a way or another ? Or something stolen to a god ?

I did read through the topic and it was mostly childish rubbish so you didn't miss much. But the topic of Prometheus and fire was discussed.

• Like 3

Rellimarual    1,826

Maybe THULECITE is made out of carrots?

The bunny at the top right could just be falling through the ceiling of the caves. 

• Like 1

ojuice22    24

Alright well I'll check back tomorrow. G'night guys... or morning or afternoon or day or evening or whatever?

• Like 1

Maslak    3,321

Oh, and how could I forget, it's meme and like harvesting time!

• Like 1