Hype?  

568 members have voted

1. 1. Hype??

The Curator    1,051
2 minutes ago, Electroely said:

It's a joke people. A JOKE.

He photoshopped multiple roses in the picture because of the many times we beat the Ancient Fuelweaver in our worlds.

It's hardly a joke when there is no background information or hints at all to it being such. When the image itself is based off extremely new information people know barely anything about. And some people actually believed it as well, because of the aforementioned, which is not helpful in the middle of a theory crafting parade.

download.jpg

mathem99    1,131
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Sarathewise said:

@mathem99 @Ninjanemo My partner and I completed the puzzle and got the skins. After that I returned to the Metheus page and it looked like this:

Capture31.PNG

If you click the background it brings up that video. The website is also named Fin. I assume it updated after we put the items in the chest.

For me Metheus page just reseted and I went back to the first part of the puzzle :(

At least I got the skins so I shouldn't complain.

Edited by mathem99
  • Like 2

Ninjanemo    5,896
1 minute ago, Sarathewise said:

@mathem99 @Ninjanemo My partner and I completed the puzzle and got the skins. After that I returned to the Metheus page and it looked like this:

Capture31.PNG

If you click the background it brings up that video. The website is also named Fin. I assume it updated after we put the items in the chest.

That's odd... My partner and I both completed the puzzle and got the skins too, but when we opened the Metheus page again, we were just greeted with this:

68a9365864c9186ef0fe3b44c7883f8b.jpg

• Like 2

The Curator    1,051
2 minutes ago, Sarathewise said:

Capture31.PNG

What is the exact URL.

For most people the puzzle reset after they completed it.

People may be able to access this window forcibly by typing in its URL.

Which is especially important if it contains any clues at all.

Sarathewise    18

@Rellimarual Probably just the end of the puzzle? If they didn't put that, I imagine some of us would still be trying to solve the puzzle itself (not the lore behind it).

The Curator    1,051

@JoeW 

Is Klei aware that currently the Metheus page resets back to the beginning after most people receive the skin reward for completing the puzzle. Instead of it updating to the background that plays the video if you click on it.

• Like 1

Ajosen    230

im just crossing my fingers that dont starve singleplayer gets some content too. probs wont happen though

• Like 4

Astroknot    493
Just now, Ajosen said:

im just crossing my fingers that dont starve singleplayer gets some content too. probs wont happen though

Klei has mentioned recently that they are planning some new content for single-player. When or If this content actually gets released, is a mystery. I'm betting though that its new SW content.

• Like 2

Palecwsmalec1    789
19 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

I bet you're gonna even suggest she have white gloves too eh?

I'm onto you. >:) 

Don't forget the womanly mustache. The sign of a real pl-factory worker.

• Like 3

Ajosen    230
Just now, Astroknot said:

Klei has mentioned recently that they are planning some new content for single-player. When or If this content actually gets released, is a mystery. I'm betting though that its new SW content.

when was this actually? thats awesome news 

• Like 2

Ajosen    230
3 minutes ago, Astroknot said:

I read it on a youtube comment they made on they're newest reupload of the DST Launch trailer.

EDIT: Proof:comment.png

that made my day dude, cheers!

• Like 2

The Curator    1,051
1 minute ago, Astroknot said:

I read it on a youtube comment they made on they're newest reupload of the DST Launch trailer.

Hopefully it isn't exclusive to single-player and is just accessible for both.

Would be a huge waste to make offline only content for a game that thrives on online.

Then again, it would also be a huge waste to make a massive amount of content and instead of adding it into the game itself it just gets turned into a skimpy offline bonus minigame essentially. But Klei has never done anything like that previously so should be safe.

Astroknot    493
1 minute ago, 381393_1452783967 said:

00001.png?14920125390032201.png?1492012592 pls help me

They're is a lot of other threads explaining this you know. In fact here is one:

dst brand cryptidcryptid.PNG

cant tell how much of the image is shadows bein shadows and how much of it is actual scenery around the character, which,,,,,it probably is cause they have the standard Don't Starve (TM) chin. also is that the sky in the bg or is that a random dot of light

• Like 4

filipsperl    338

So, I finally solved the puzzle, got the skins, but then the puzzle reset.

I solved it again, but the wall is still in tact, no gate or video behind it :(

What do I do? Anyone experienced the same thing?

• Like 1