Abigail the Kiting Goddess

Been a while since I had anything of note to post in this section... been a while since I PVP'd as well O__O

This time, it was a pleasure to witness an event that rocked my faith in the Wendy Cult... my Astounding Abigail that kites (OuO)/

After a long battle against @Electroely, @IcyBlade and I succumbed to the will of the PVP Wigfrid... mere logsuits, alchemy engines and spears are no match for one who commands the world itself (their server)

But it was all worth it to witness the magesty of my tormentor tormented by the souls of the undead... more so Abigail who put up a pretty great fight even reducing the mighty Wigfrid's armor counts...

20170402013618_1.jpg

20170402013803_1.jpg

But her reign was short lived...

20170402013850_1.jpg

The boomerang ultimately got her...

20170402014010_1.jpg

With my items burnt. my camp, ashes... it was time to leave... but not really, had to stick around to see more death...

20170402015721_1.jpg

The end I guess...

there are some instances where abigail ends up kiting boss mobs its normally on accident but i have witnessed this.

also I know of an extremely hard to perform tech with wendy that if you can do it consistantly you are considered a god and its that you can push abby away while you are kiting yourself

On 4/7/2017 at 1:02 AM, EsaiXD said:

there are some instances where abigail ends up kiting boss mobs its normally on accident but i have witnessed this.

also I know of an extremely hard to perform tech with wendy that if you can do it consistantly you are considered a god and its that you can push abby away while you are kiting yourself

I always do this with tree guards... am I more of (jk) a god now? O__O

Archived