Dupe-A-Day!

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

Someone over on the ONI discord asked me where the spotlight was...

So I added one. :3

5a351c3fb31b9_HOWCOULDTHISHAPPENTOMEEEEEEE.thumb.jpeg.4fa1d16f8c049e7cbe70e53bac70458b.jpeg

Hi im miss nitpicky but its kinda botherin me how the spotlight isnt making ari herself look any brighter oof. Looks like shes just standin in front of the spotlight, is that why she's so sad? The spotlight was in the wrong place?? I'd be sad too if that happened

3 minutes ago, HotChocolate said:

Hi im miss nitpicky but its kinda botherin me how the spotlight isnt making ari herself look any brighter oof. Looks like shes just standin in front of the spotlight, is that why she's so sad? The spotlight was in the wrong place?? I'd be sad too if that happened

She's sad because I'm an evil person...and I drew this based off of a graphical glitch that happened in my game.

Ari's tool was invisible, and since she's an ugly crier it made it look like that. XD

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

She's sad because I'm an evil person...and I drew this based off of a graphical glitch that happened in my game.

Ari's tool was invisible, and since she's an ugly crier it made it look like that. XD

ye I thought so but i feel it'd be much better lookin if uhhh the lightin was actually on Ari.
Yknow like this? Sorry if this seems annoying ha h

spotliht.png

Archived