Dupe-A-Day!

So, I've been trying my hand at the newest upgrade, in Beta form!

(If ya didn't know, you can play the Beta for the next update for this, and apparently all, subsequent upgrades!)

So yeah, I've got a few ideas, but sadly this was the best I had.

------------------------

Devon thinks it is a nice bathroom

I beg to differ

Devon's Bathroom.JPG

Devon's Bathroom Aint So Nice.JPG

29 minutes ago, mf99k said:

unfortunately I had to scrap that one because I couldn't import it into Unreal :/ I eventually got the unreal shader to work tho

That would be my next question ^^
"How do you want to shade it in VR and the gas-stuff too?" There are some cel shaders at the marketplace, but not like in the ONI example, perhaps you could tweak it, complicated stuff and then VR is even more complicated.
Good luck ^^

1 minute ago, Oozinator said:

That would be my next question ^^
"How do you want to shade it in VR and the gas-stuff too?" There are some cel shaders at the marketplace, but not like in the ONI example, perhaps you could tweak it, complicated stuff and then VR is even more complicated.
Good luck ^^

I think I mentioned in the VR thread that I got the cell shader done, I just couldn't get the outlines to work. Other than the outlines it's pretty much all blueprint and coding stuff at this point. As for the gas stuff I was probably gonna do some sort of overlayed animation simulation via post process

Archived