Dupe-A-Day!

12 minutes ago, mf99k said:

leem.png.63ded26570baa69b75462920ceed34bd.png

I made a 3d model of Liam/Goggles/whatever you want to call him cause I have waaaay too much free time and I finally got Maya toon textures to work

9 minutes ago, mf99k said:

oops.thumb.png.79c2b232392c541995c86f92eee0461b.png 

HELP I DONE GOOFED

SAM_2743.thumb.JPG.1f9a33f1f7119e8130a1d9165a029e7e.JPG

I swear, the first model looked like a scarecrow.

On 9/10/2017 at 4:11 PM, HotChocolate said:

a liaaam n a rubyyyliam n rubyy.PNG

SAM_2750.thumb.JPG.c2451aeca556dad85d52539a9d057498.JPG

Liam's first day from being born out of the machine and does a Scooby over the look of the hand sanitizer machine. Poor Ruby.

22 hours ago, Remps said:

dumb brothers sorry for bad quality :')WhatsApp Image 2017-09-11 at 03.10.46.jpeg

Huh, the dupe on the right has my teeth.

Title dupe shenanigans.

Carrie(Female dark skin tone blue max/rowan haired dupe. Binge eater) and Fran(Male tone darker than complete pale unibrow dupe with Catalina's hairstyle. Destructive) yell at the ever annoying Billy(male dark skin tone dupe with Harold's hair and has eyelashes. ugly cryer) for singing the same song over and over for 5 cycles straight from the time they wake up to the time they go to sleep.

Billy made up a song in his head and it became a bit of an earworm for him. Now, Billy is actually a pretty decent singer, but 5 days straight of the same song over and over would cause anyone to crack, really. 

WIN_20170912_07_06_04_Pro.jpg

6 hours ago, mewthemew said:

Title dupe shenanigans.

Carrie(Female dark skin tone blue max/rowan haired dupe. Binge eater) and Fran(Male tone darker than complete pale unibrow dupe with Catalina's hairstyle. Destructive) yell at the ever annoying Billy(male dark skin tone dupe with Harold's hair and has eyelashes. ugly cryer) for singing the same song over and over for 5 cycles straight from the time they wake up to the time they go to sleep.

Billy made up a song in his head and it became a bit of an earworm for him. Now, Billy is actually a pretty decent singer, but 5 days straight of the same song over and over would cause anyone to crack, really. 

WIN_20170912_07_06_04_Pro.jpg

*Insert "This Is the Song That Never Ends" Song Here*

Don't do it though, everybody will hate you.

And then you'll forever be labeled as THAT guy.

And everybody HATES THAT guy!!! XD

Archived