Dupe-A-Day!

May not be my best one, but...

LongWei: Just had a thought: we've only been alive for a few days out (here) in space. Does this technecally make us orphaned children?

Joshua: (*mind blown*)

(origin: someone on stream wondered if the dupes were children or adults and no one could answer because the one in charge of lore wasn't there. My personal headcanon is they're all adults, but wouldn't mind being treated as kids.)

IMG_20170608_215219.jpg

3 hours ago, mewthemew said:

(origin: someone on stream wondered if the dupes were children or adults and no one could answer because the one in charge of lore wasn't there. My personal headcanon is they're all adults, but wouldn't mind being treated as kids.)

What if they're born as adults in the first place(Like Lilu from Fifth Element).

first post wo ah

been thinking of joining in on this dupe-a-day for a while now but I never got around to making an account and, had a hard time finding the courage to pop on in and post stuff around this place up until now hahaha 

Anyways have a dupe

i have no clue if im doing this right h elp

Joshua.png

2 hours ago, HotChocolate said:

first post wo ah

been thinking of joining in on this dupe-a-day for a while now but I never got around to making an account and, had a hard time finding the courage to pop on in and post stuff around this place up until now hahaha 

Anyways have a dupe

i have no clue if im doing this right h elp

Joshua.png

It's a Joshua!!

Archived