(DSSW) Coco Butter!

As it stands currently, Warly's Fruit Crepes are just a pain to make, butter being so rare and all. I've seen this idea floating around and thought I'd stick it here as the primary topic.

Now, we all know how much of a pain butter is to get, but we can't just throw away this illogical food item and give Shipwrecked even MORE food to work with, so I propose this...

Keep butter as a rare drop, prevent Lobster Dinner from being made with the proposed item, and make Coco Butter refinable with 5 coconut halves and 5 butterfly wings.

Coco Butter lasts 3 days before rotting and can be used for both Fruit Crepes and Waffles, and can be eaten alone for 15/20/-5 (you're eating butter, after all). To be fair, Waffles aren't all that impressive now. I mean, go make some Bisque or Lobster Bisque for health.

Now you might be thinking that Fruit Crepes restore too much stats. True, really. It doesn't look like much. It seems more like a food that should restore 25/75/10, and the whole diminishing returns with Warly could easily balance it out.

In the end, I find that it's a shame how coconuts and butter share the unused "Fats" class of Crock Pot food, and how nice recipes like Waffles and Fresh Fruit Crepes go unmade. I guess now's the time for everyone else to share their opinions. Have at it! ♡

I like the idea, but a craftable food item makes no sense. Currently, all food items are cooked in a crock pot. You cant craft food, only cook it. So maybe 2 coconut halves and 2 butterfly wings in a crocm pot will make it. But then again, you cant put food made in a crock pot back in a crock pot. So, maybe make a few changes and it will be good. 

On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 0:03 PM, Richie808 said:

I like the idea, but a craftable food item makes no sense. Currently, all food items are cooked in a crock pot. You cant craft food, only cook it. So maybe 2 coconut halves and 2 butterfly wings in a crocm pot will make it. But then again, you cant put food made in a crock pot back in a crock pot. So, maybe make a few changes and it will be good. 

4 Hail=1 Ice

Archived