Seaworthy Crash

My only SW/ROG linked world keeps crashing now. It happened twice -- when I reload the game I end up on the other side and everything is fine -- this only happens when I go through the seaworthy. Now this third time it no longer loads at all and crashes the game every time (no error page, just closes). Then when I reload the game, it wants to say that mods may be the issue. It turns off all the mods, still doesn't work. I load an older non-SW/ROG linked worked with all the mods on and it's just fine.

Do you have a lot of other documents open?

ex: you have SW open, but also have stuff like messenger or other games open

This might be why.

It happened to me too and I closed all my other windows then it stopped.

idk it worked for me I hope it works for you too.

Someone told me it may have to do with SW/ROG worlds linked that have more than two caves open.

Well I still have that world that won't load but I started a new one a while ago and I'm at the same point a little over 1k days (only one cave open this time). Everything was fine until today when I got my first seaworthy crash. The game just closed when I went through seaworthy. Again, when I reload the game, everything is fine and I am on the other side (SW). Now I worry about it happening a 2nd and 3rd time and the whole save will be unable to load.

So I was on day 342 and had put tons of time into this game when it started crashing and now when I try to load my game back I get a blue screen that says:                          WARNING! 
scripts/prefabs/shipwrecked.lua:503: attempt to call method 'Tropical' (a nil value) LUA ERROR stack traceback: scripts/prefabs/shipwrecked.lua:528 in (field) fn (Lua) <506-578)> scripts/mainfunctions.lua:129 in () ? (Lua) <118-149> =[C]:-1 in (method) SpawnPrefab (C) <-1--1> scripts/mainfunctions.lua:166 in (global) SpawnPrefab (Lua) <160-170> scripts/gamelogic.lua:498 in (global) PopulateWorld (Lua) <398-909> scripts/gamelogic/lua:1040 in (global) DoInitGame (Lua) <949-1231> scripts/gamelogic/lua:1285 in (upvalue) cb (Lua) <1281-1286> scripts/saveindex.lua:832 in () ? (Lua) <744-833>
Does this just mean all of the time and effort I put into this game is just wasted or is there a way to fix this. I put a seriously decent amount of hours into this game and if this bug just stole all of that progress from me I can't say I'll ever play this again which sucks because I genuinely enjoyed this game and don't want it to be ruined because of some bug. Anyways, I would really appreciate some kind of reply if possible. Thanks, I really hope this gets fixed so it doesn't just ruin this game for people. 

dont starve.jpg

Archived