Showcase for tidy bases

7 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Spectacular! Did you ever do that crockpot event? I would love to see pics of that.

In this Megabase not yet. Still hoping they will add or tweak the crock pot recipes (foolish me)
But i did do a Crockpot event on Single Player long time ago when i'm Singleplayer Megabase was still in 1,5k days ( https://www.twitch.tv/videos/44271052 ) Previous too Shipwrecked

@Kittydub very sweet base! I love the fact that it is small but still very pretty! For me it is very inspirational! Thank you

@Glhrmzz very amazing base. In the past I already watched your 2000+ mega base video and it was extremely good. This one though is even better. How many people were involved building this? So many nice details. Thanks!

32 minutes ago, disies said:

@Kittydub very sweet base! I love the fact that it is small but still very pretty! For me it is very inspirational! Thank you

@Glhrmzz very amazing base. In the past I already watched your 2000+ mega base video and it was extremely good. This one though is even better. How many people were involved building this? So many nice details. Thanks!

Don't mean to brag but if you liked the 2k megabase i think you will like the 4k Megabase, a lot changed since than and a lot more was builded (:

As for this DST a total of 10 people helped with this base, but manly 6. Few people made some of the sets, but mostly they helped a lot with the resources gathering thats why it was so big for 800 days. Also being WX helped a lot (speed+nofreezing)

3 minutes ago, Glhrmzz said:

Don't mean to brag but if you liked the 2k megabase i think you will like the 4k Megabase, a lot changed since than and a lot more was builded (:

As for this DST a total of 10 people helped with this base, but manly 6. Few people made some of the sets, but mostly they helped a lot with the resources gathering thats why it was so big for 800 days. Also being WX helped a lot (speed+nofreezing)

Ok,I correct myself, I watched the 4000+ video. I will take a look at the other one. I'm searching for nice small details. The more bases I see the better : )

If I were ever to make a base very big and neat, I'd have used console, I am too lazy to actually collect the materials. I am also lazy to just clear a space for it XD. Other than that, I'd say I could make a base. I will try

7 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Whoa. Moonrock walls? There's also a mod which adds hedges among other walls.

I plan on making the monument out of moonrock walls but at the moment I don't have enough. First I have to try to make a moonrock farm. Another bigger project because I also want to build a base near the moonstone.

7 hours ago, Amanda Pikachu said:

Niice, so pretty <3

<3 :wilson_flower:

19 minutes ago, Alucardx said:

Finally 1000 days. 

I will do a base tour soon to show my base and I will love to see what you guys think and what suggestions you have.1000 DAYS BASE.png

Very nice! I love the goop around the moon dials. haha

and also the three hearts look neat. I'm curious to see the rest of your base. can't wait : )

thanks for showing!

13 hours ago, Alucardx said:

1000 days +base tour. Hope you guys liked. and sorry for any grammar mistake. (My english is not perfect)

Hey nice! The fact that you build this all by yourself is fascinating. Because it probable means that you also killed all the bosses by yourself. Nice work : )

I would plant evil flowers near the portal, use scaled flooring and forest turf. Overall I would decorate that space with dark and evil looking things. I think your hearts would fit there perfectly.

I hope you keep posting your progress.

thank you :wilson_flower:

41 minutes ago, disies said:

Hey nice! The fact that you build this all by yourself is fascinating. Because it probable means that you also killed all the bosses by yourself. Nice work : )

I would plant evil flowers near the portal, use scaled flooring and forest turf. Overall I would decorate that space with dark and evil looking things. I think your hearts would fit there perfectly.

And yes I killed even single boss  and I keep killing them. Dragonfly with the help of bunnymen, Queen Bee with the zig zag maze for her minions and the others I just face them on my own. I'm not a big fan of gunpowder but I use it against the  Ancient Fuelweaver because killing it without gunpowder is expensive and extremely difficult.

And I don't know how to plant evil flowers but I will follow your idea. I appreciate the suggestion.

9 minutes ago, Alucardx said:

And yes I killed even single boss  and I keep killing them. Dragonfly with the help of bunnymen, Queen Bee with the zig zag maze for her minions and the others I just face them on my own. I'm not a big fan of gunpowder but I use it against the  Ancient Fuelweaver because killing it without gunpowder is expensive and extremely difficult.

And I don't know how to plant evil flowers but I will follow your idea. I appreciate the suggestion.

you can kill yourself in game and haunt flowers, which then turns them into evil flowers.

2 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

Very impressive! I can't imagine why you would call it "small"! I've never seen that approach to moosegoose before, and I'm going to try it on my own solo server, so thanks!

And yes my base is small compared to others. There are players who build a lot of stuff with 1000 days or less.

Goose/Goose don't have any chance against that trap. The houndius shootius almost kill it  without my help.

...just wanted to say that I absolutely love this topic, tidy bases, and cave bases in general.
If I happen to get back into the game enough to make a decently sized base I'll post mine. Just realized that I don't take screenshots of most of them xD

Great idea with the rocks around the grassy area.

1 minute ago, Pyr0mrcow said:

...just wanted to say that I absolutely love this topic, tidy bases, and cave bases in general.
If I happen to get back into the game enough to make a decently sized base I'll post mine. Just realized that I don't take screenshots of most of them xD

Great idea with the rocks around the grassy area.

thank you. I don't know what "decently sized base" means to you. They don't have to be big. Small bases can be very comfy and sweet.

Hope to see something from you soon : )

14 hours ago, disies said:

@Alucardx I like this idea, but I also think you should have elements of Charlie's more-human side as well. Some checkered flooring mixed in with the scales... Maybe a queenly figure or something, but surrounded by nightmare fuel/shadow atriums? I wonder whether it'd be worth it to move the stagehand over, too, but you'd have to wall it in most likely.

Or you could build a replica of Charlie's nightmare throne, perhaps? Basically a Charlie-themed decor. 

Archived