So, how did you find this game?

Skye Storme forever and always ! Will determine for me if a game is fun and worth checking out ;)

The game is great, worth the risk of getting Alpha (which I dont usually do). I'm curious how much more they will change and add.

+100h so far

(last year?) back when PAX or some game conference i got a notification that Klei want to release a new game.

then asap, I click follow on their steam page and got notified around last month when they stream and announce that there will be alpha testing soon.

I first heard about ONI when following Biffa's series on Kingdoms and Castles, after watching his series on ONI for a week I just had to get the game and try it for myself. I started watching the Markiplier series but his first episode was painful to watch... lol

I read about it in a french paper (canardpc) and bought it right after!

(for those not familiar with pre-silicium technology, I let you google "paper" and its many ancien time usage ;) )

So I guess I have to thanks ackboo for the sweet discovey of ONI.

6 hours ago, Argelle said:

I read about it in a french paper (canardpc) and bought it right after!

(for those not familiar with pre-silicium technology, I let you google "paper" and its many ancien time usage ;) )

So I guess I have to thanks ackboo for the sweet discovey of ONI.

paper is a myth  used to scare school children.

I was one day searching for a game to play and noticed this was scheduled for release at some point (Have loves all of klei's games since mark of the ninja).. few weeks later notice came out saying it was a thing to get on early access, and after a bit of searching I found it :p

Archived