[Game Update] - (BETA) 211169

7 minutes ago, Spaartan said:

Mostly I think it'll unlock the portal and go to another server under the world

Having to run a third server just for that would be a big waste. If it does lead somewhere it would likely be an isolated area in the caves like the atrium is.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Having to run a third server just for that would be a big waste. If it does lead somewhere it would likely be an isolated area in the caves like the atrium is.

Soon the caves will be full with random isolated places XD

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Ancient Fuelweaver (Control / Gate / Shield / Spike / Taunt + Battlecry Strings)

Hide contents

stalker_atrium_control.gif stalker_atrium_gate.gif stalker_atrium_shield.gif stalker_atrium_spike.gif stalker_atrium_taunt.gif

Battlecry Strings:

STALKER_ATRIUM_BATTLECRY = 
    {
        "A pity.",
        "You will not suffer.",
        "It must be this way.",
        "My world... threadbare.",
        "My city... in tatters...",
        "This will be quick.",
        "How we've fallen."
    },
    STALKER_ATRIUM_PLAYER_BATTLECRY =
    {
        "You will fall as we did.",
        "This is for the best.",
        "You will be unraveled.",
        "They are coming. It cannot be stopped.",
        "This world's fabric is frayed and torn.",
        "They are unfathomable.",
        "I will save you."
    },

The dialogue basically reinforces the classic concept of, the ancients directly caused a disaster which allowed nightmares to become real; or the ancients were the first to fall prey to them when They arrived. Although the former is more likely.

However the skeleton is obviously not an insectoid or crustacean akin being. But, as bad as For Honor is, Apollyon's statement of sometimes a civilizations architecture; is simply just art, is very true. So the ancients may be absolutely nothing like their statues. Their bodies are nowhere to be found either. Although, the fact that the skeleton says My city; is a potential reference to them being the original head of the ancients. It is possible for a denizen to affiliate themself with their home in the same manner, but statistically usually the leader is the one who will claim ownership in speech over a land or culture.

It can be noted as well how, the closer the odd skeleton is to the ancients threshold when it is revived; the more literate and conscious it is.

• Like 4

Rushed day 21 atrium but AF looks like immortal. We fought like 9 days as Wolfgang-Wigfrid, spent 40 pierogies. But I have to say this "jedi mind trick" so cool. The black screen.
So AF has a shield and that shield only can break if you clear all "unseen hands" around. You should clear its first like toad-mushtrees and you can only do that if you are insane. When sane you are not able to hit. Hope update finish fast.

And please better fight for Antlion, I am really disappointed.

322330_screenshots_20170323112318_1.jpg

322330_screenshots_20170323112230_1.jpg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Sounds like the nightmare fuel spurns aspirations depending on character?

Wow, characters do feel differently about the nightmare fuel.

When examining it, 

Willow: "Eww, it's still warm!"

Webber: "It's cold and slippery."

(Or is this just a bug?):wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 2

The huge watchers all around look really nice, as I seen in Volx's recent video. But these are just shadow watchers that we already know, just enlarged. Would be cool to have new sprites just for this, shadows that resembles all known shadow creatures and maybe some new ones.
With a chance of Mr. Skits appearing.
IF YOU SEE MR. SKITS WHILE FIGHTING YOUR FIRST FUELWEAVER THAT MEANS YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE SHADOWS GANGLORD OF NIGHTMARES AND DARKNESS. FAME AND ROSES WILL COME TO YOU ONLY IF YOU POST THANKS MR. SKITS IN THIS THREAD.

Edited by Maslak
THANKS MR. SKITS
  • Like 13

1 hour ago, Pandealt said:

And please better fight for Antlion, I am really disappointed.

I think that the Antlion is fine as it is. It seems to be not a boss, but a replacement summer giant. Something one can solo without expending lots of resources.

• Like 10

Can't wait to see what we get at the end of the road (for ANR) .
It's too early for lore guesses but if I have to guess I think the shadows will come back (like they have into the ruins civilization) in a mass number and we will see many shadows,shadow currputed monsters and plants when they do . And maybe just maybe Charle will be thrown out of the throne and leave only the shadow version of her there ... (unlikely) .

This way we will get the more hard basic survival for veteran players and a new playable charapter .

As for the update itself it looks really cool but I will wait for all of it to be finished(added) before I play it .

Edited by 1v0
  • Like 3

I did some testing about his HP :

1. As max hunger wolfgang with c_supergodmode() and tentacles spikes (102 damage), using the Global Pause mod and ConsoleWorldEntityUnderMouse():Remove() to control any creepy crawler coming to him and remove his 'shield generators'.
  2. First try removing every single crawler : he lasted 119 hits. 1 out of 119 was shielded. 118x102=12'036
  3. Second third and fourth tries, letting 10 of them go to him (assuming it was a heal) : 157 hits took him down. 0 out of 157 shielded. 157x102 = 16'014.

Total : he seems to have 12'000 HP, crawlers seem to heal him for 400 HP each assuming this is a flat heal.

As far as phases go, i noticed he summons the first round of crawlers + shield when he loses 4'000 HP (he did it every single time the first spike hit 60%). Whether the other rounds are time based or HP based (i think the latter), idk yet.. got to stop procrastinating at some point.

edit : max hunger wolf not max hp

Edited by asdrub43l
  • Like 7