[Game Update] - (BETA) 211169

6 minutes ago, LePietatoLord said:

Was messing around, and it seems that every character seems to describe/smell the Shadow Thurible differently. Maxwell smells it as roses, Wilson smells it as chemicals, and Willow smells it as burnt hair.

Amortentia?

Spoiler

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Spaartan said:

Wendy's seems more realistic and sees it for what it truly is, an ember that burns with the stuff of nightmares.

She has no more desires, her views are both pure and innocent as well as dark and corrupted... O__O She is the most mature out of all of them... having gone through sorrow and hardships, she overcame them and sees the world for what it truly is... omg Wendy cult forever...

(Inb4 wes talks to describe what his desires are)

• Like 9

So do you remember how Maxwell examines the flower table as something like " The work of an unseen hand"? Well, the entity named "the unseen hand" comes only during the Ruin's Skeleton's battle, AND he drops a Charlie rose when he dies..

Edit: why can't Charlie just be helpful or just be evil, lol. I know she has split personalities, but please, take some pills or something.

Edited by LePietatoLord
  • Like 12

Do you guys want me to make a list of all the things I can find that relate to each other? I'll just edit this comment over and over again, trying to find everything that's related to one another with the lore.

Random findings: 

1. The shadows that the Shadow Thurible emit are the same ones from the Tragic Torch.

2. There is the same type of writing on the Touch Stone as there is on the Ancient Obelisk.

3. The Ancient Gateway looks like a bigger version of the Thulecite Medallion...kinda? Maybe just a bit broken down and without the vortex like feature in the middle.

4. I spawned the Forest Stalker and the Purple Cave Variant in the same area, and the cave one started attacking the forest one. It's just kinda funny to note, lol.

Edited by LePietatoLord
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, LePietatoLord said:

1. The shadows that the Shadow Thurible emit are the same ones from the Tragic Torch.

I want that torch

9 minutes ago, LePietatoLord said:

2. There is the same type of writing on the Touch Stone as there is on the Ancient Obelisk.

Its interesting to see the touchstone involved in the lore. We use it, but that's it.

10 minutes ago, LePietatoLord said:

3. The Ancient Gateway looks like a bigger version of the Thulecite Medallion...kinda?

I don't really see how, if ever, same material.

3 hours ago, Spaartan said:

Hah, notification squad?

Nah just right place right time

the surface form only follows you

The cave version will follow and attack for you

and the atruim will do nothing for you and is still hostile

• Like 1

I wonder what else will he drop? Something related to moonlens again? (Probably not since we are in caves)

Something that leads us to another boss? (Charlie or a boss that drops something that leads us to Charlie? :P)

Mostly I think it'll unlock the portal and go to another server under the world

Edited by Spaartan
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Spaartan said:

I wonder what else will he drop? Something related to moonlens again? (Probably not since we are in caves)

Something that leads us to another boss? (Charlie or a boss that drops something that leads us to Charlie? :P)

Yeah, I hope it's at least something among the lines of this. if it's just a way to reset the Ruins, I'd be pretty dissapointed.