Deathstarve: A Hardcore Survival Server for those looking for a REAL challenge.

Summer is over... now what? There's no possible way all of the players that are on the server will die for a while, especially with a base that is loaded with stuff to keep you alive for an eternity. That's what I've been having trouble with, along with a few others I've spoke to online. Once you're good at DST, you really can survive with ease.

I know, there are still some people who have trouble getting past winter, but I'm talking about people who are pretty good at don't starve (You can call them pros, veterans or whatever you'd like) and really have no issue blazing past all 4 seasons in DST.

So, to get to the point I've decided to throw away the competitive PVP DST server idea, and create a new dedicated server for those who are looking for a much harder survival experience

The dedicated server I've created, called "DEATHSTARVE" is the ultimate don't starve together hardcore survival experience for those who are too good at regular survival, are looking for a challenge, or are just plain in the mood for something different to do in DST.

Wait a sec bush, what's so hard about this server? How's it going to be so hard?

Well...

Food is more scarce. No wild carrots, less berry bushes, less animals that drop meat (Sorry Wigfrid) the beef will also be much more aggressive if you find them.

Resources are limited as well... less grass, less flint, less trees, less rocks/boulders... AND there are no saplings. You can only get twigs from spiky marsh bushes which cause minor damage each time you pick them (But don't worry, they're all over the world :D).

Seasons are different now, autumn ends quicker meaning you only have so much time to prepare for winter. Not to mention, winter and summer are longer too. (Heh heh >:D)

Also, the danger will be, well... deadly. Not only are overworld monsters more common now, but cave monsters now spawn in the overworld, making it 2x more difficult.

Well, what else is to be said? Anyways, just letting you know, it's not going to be easy and the more players there are, the better chance of surviving the extremely harsh world... (Otherwise you MAY die somewhat quick unless your pretty good at survival in DST)

Note: I don't recommend this server for beginners, anyone in the intermediate to expert skill level in the game I salute you... good luck!

NAME: Deathstarve: Hardcore Survival Server

DST DeathStarve.jpg

An Image to show it's awesomeness!

Archived