Pineapple on pizza is considered GROSS? Why..!?

Maslak

Lately I've been living my life and searching on the Internet and everyone seems to think pineapple combined with pizza is gross.

In the scientific binomial Ananas comosus, ananas, the original name of the fruit, comes from the Tupi word "nanas", meaning "excellent fruit"! It contains lots of healthy crap, especially loads of vitamin C! It's so juicy and has pretty, yellow color. You need to chop it first though, so you can be sure you won't become lazy. Hard work is the right way to be succesful in life and pineapple is a great teacher in this case. If you buy pineapples grew in Africa, you help those countries grow and become better place, just like you become better because of their pineapples! You can also pair this amazing fruit with good ol' coconut to get some nice glass of piña colada, providing that you have rest of the stuff needed,

Yeah, it contains bromelain, but it's not really digesting your mouth. And it can be pretty useful, for tenderizing meat or even some traditional medicine stuff!

"But hey, we're speaking about pizza m8". Yeah. Pineapple tastes great paried with many kinds of meat and spices, which pizza usually contains. It's not only about pizza. Kebab, burgers and a lot more. Personally, I love to put pineapple slices on my cutlets and then cover them with some cheese, it's so glorious after it melts.

Are you still grossing out? You should try to mix some pineapple with meat, trust me. 
I was bored. Also some kind of tribute to this.

I'm indifferent on pinapple pizza though when I first tried it the pinapple looked gross on the pizza it wasn't bad but it certainly saying eat me or I look good. it kinda just was there almost discared like a bandaid

I will break you all know.

Arles does not like pizza.

She tried so hard and ultimately gave up on trying to enjoy it. Unless she makes a sweet one, that is only with nuts, raisins and vanilla sugar on the "pie", she can't consume it.

7 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Unless she makes a sweet one, that is only with nuts, raisins and vanilla sugar on the "pie", she can't consume it.

A philosopher pie is a pizza where they have white cheese, artichokes, vinegar, and other scrumptious alternatives. I highly recommend it if you ever visit the Mellow Mushroom in North Carolina.

Just now, minespatch said:

A philosopher pie is a pizza where they have white cheese, artichokes, vinegar, and other scrumptious alternatives. I highly recommend it if you ever visit the Mellow Mushroom in North Carolina.

Sounds very tempting. I would have to learn to eat white cheese, artichokes and vinegar for a start, then visit North Carolina. The last part piques my interest the most.

PS I've just sent a note to Ambarina on DA.

8 hours ago, Asparagus said:

Anchovies

Mmmm. I love anchovies in almost everything, like pasta sauce, tuna, salmon, and other meats and sauces. Really brings out those omame flavors.

Oh wait, on PIZZA? Gross, gross, grosssssssssssss.

I actually think pineapple on pizza is pretty bad if not prepared right. The pizza overpowers the pineapple, or more likely, the pineapple overpowers the pizza. However, one local pizzaria did the pineapple just right, and the pizza came out amazing.

1 hour ago, Silvercide said:

I don't like pepperoni on my pizzasits down and grabs popcorn

My mother couldn't have those are bellpeppers due to allergies. They're okay to me but due to my mother, it was years before I got to eat pizza without the fear of my mother burping in problems.

8 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

It's weird but 'licious, just like ketchup on hotdogs. I'm more of a sardines lover, though. *equips safety helmet and takes cover*

I've always wanted to try sardines heard they were quite salty but all the places I go don't carry them as toppings :(

On 3/26/2017 at 11:33 AM, Donke60 said:

I've always wanted to try sardines heard they were quite salty but all the places I go don't carry them as toppings :(

Sardines are an absolute treat in Salinas, California! If you visit Cannery Row sometime, their whole thing is that the whole city was made from the sardine industry. You could probably find a mean sardine dish there.

I'm one of the pineapple-on-pizza people myself! I mean, I don't _insist_ on it being on EVERY pizza, but I have no problem with it when it shows up.  I like pineapple in and of itself, though, too.  It's so yummy and juicy!  On pizza, it's best with ham, although I wouldn't like, throw a pepperoni pizza that happened to also have pineapple out the window...

Also whenever my family cooks a big ham as part of a fancy holiday dinner, we always put pineapple rings on top of it while cooking for extra flavour.  Then you end up with...slightly pineappley ham and salty pineapple slices.  : P

Edit:  I just re-saw the Futurama episode where the nanites evolve into a whole society?  And speaking of this thread, there's a scene where everybody's hiding in a cave and they're hungry, and someone says, "I still have those pizzas!"  "YAAAAYYY!"...until they find out they're all "poisoned" by pineapple and immediately just chuck them away.  Like, they didn't even pick the pineapple off and eat the rest of it or anything.

That was perfectly good food, you jerks!  : P  Also:  THAT is how strong a meme "Eeew, pineapple on pizza is gross!" is.  Yep.

...Notorious

On 3/22/2017 at 7:32 PM, minespatch said:

TAKE ME BACK TO NORTH CAROLINA

Image result for crying cat meme

Archived