Little test with lamps made from raw metals with can be found in the game without any melting or refining.

Hope you understand that this test was made in close area, with is very important.

And it's just test so it is what it is.

Test started at 71,8 - 71,9C in nine oxygen tiles areas where we have 1 kg/tile pressure and lamps have 71,9C themperature too, let's see how fast they heat up oxygen around them and how fast they will burnout.

Lamps use 10w heater use 5w, and heater will stop working at 36C? em I right? So yeah, lamps will do more heat, and I think because of wattage and tier themperature limit, gold amalgm lamps could heat up to the 125C without repair.

2 hours ago, Vilda said:

They heat up surroundings that much? What? They are better than the heater!

If you want heat. Put small batteries there. They produce 10W of heat without consuming any power at all, and in half the space.

7 hours ago, Saturnus said:

If you want heat. Put small batteries there. They produce 10W of heat without consuming any power at all, and in half the space.

I am just pointing out how illogical is for a small light bulb to do that.

I had a small heat problem a then realized plumbing heat spread actually is finally working. Pumping geyser water is great heating to people temperature. Plants, not so much.

1 minute ago, Octyabr said:

I envy your pc, fraps can be too much cpu intensive to my liking, nevertheless the video looks so smooth.

Em, no... it's just 7,7. I suppose 10.0 is the maximum so IDK, it's like little more than normal performance?

pm19phq.png

Mine is on the lame side I guess...

8hBpAjv.png

Never had any issue with it, until now it has worked like a charm, but d__n this game is forcing me to upgrade it...

digging too much and the game becomes a little... unplayable:

Spoiler

rAShsL8.png

On 3/20/2017 at 8:32 PM, Saturnus said:

Is that the new heat output of small batteries in 211197?  It was 30W in 210794.

8 hours ago, Nativel said:

Oh, 7.9 is the maximum, now I get on my screen, I just read it. Well, you right. It's good one.

Is it though?

On windows 10 you can also get your WEI score out but it'll usually score much lower than it would on a Vista system.

<SystemScore>7.4</SystemScore>
<MemoryScore>8.5</MemoryScore>
<CpuScore>7.5</CpuScore>
<CPUSubAggScore>7.7</CPUSubAggScore>
<VideoEncodeScore>7.4</VideoEncodeScore>
<GraphicsScore>7.4</GraphicsScore>
<Dx9SubScore>9.9</Dx9SubScore>
<Dx10SubScore>9.9</Dx10SubScore>
<GamingScore>9.9</GamingScore>
<StdDefPlaybackScore>TRUE</StdDefPlaybackScore>
<HighDefPlaybackScore>TRUE</HighDefPlaybackScore>
<DiskScore>8.4</DiskScore>

Scores cap at 9.9 on a windows 10 system regardless if it would have scored higher. This is my laptop performance btw. HP Spectre x360, i7 6560U 3.2Ghz max boost iris540pro with 32Mb eRAM, 1440x2560 13.3" OLED, 16Gb DDR3 RAM, 512Gb Samsung 960 EVO

12 minutes ago, Fatmice said:

Is that the new heat output of small batteries in 211197?  It was 30W in 210794.

No. In 210794 it was 10W for small batteries and 15W for large. Note that I wrote it before the latest update. And I did check in game to make sure.

Archived