I have a few suggestions, and just seeing if anyone agrees with me.

Less resources from dirt and metal blocks.  There so much left over that just sits around, unless I make one hundred storage lockers and spend five days telling my duplicants to sweep.  It drives me crazy.

Possibly some work with the pathing, One duplicant suffocated because I asked him to destroy a ladder and he kept starting from the top and trapping himself, even after I shuffled the priority for ladder removal.  His body is currently rotting and covered with Morbs, 'cause I'm not sending anyone else to get him.

Gasses to move faster.  I know half the fun is standing around waiting for the gas pump to get enough nitrogen around it to pump down to my generator, but my Duplicants prefer to breathe.

Although I do have another problem that does make me want to trap my little buddies in rooms filled with contaminated oxygen.

My damned Duplicants keep eating my Meal Lice before I can make them into loaves (yes, it's queued up), even when I have Fried Mush Bars for them to eat.

The resources are clearly not balanced but its Alpha so that's expected. Maybe later on when all the biomed are introduced.

Pathfinding could be improved again I dont think its the primary focus now but it would be nice if they were smarter. Someone mentioned the messed up actions when needs interfere...

I would like gasses to move slightly faster but more so water to be a little less sticky and more fluid.

Clean up the UI for resources. Maybe even have a specific option for "saved schematics" so you don't have to worry about accidentally using a resource you didn't want to use. Like when you have dirt but it automatically uses Obsidian for some reason. Or if you are making copper wire battery but instead it uses iron. 

18 hours ago, PickPay said:

The resources are clearly not balanced but its Alpha so that's expected. Maybe later on when all the biomed are introduced.

Pathfinding could be improved again I dont think its the primary focus now but it would be nice if they were smarter. Someone mentioned the messed up actions when needs interfere...

I would like gasses to move slightly faster but more so water to be a little less sticky and more fluid.

I know, which is why I'm whining on their ''suggestions and feedback" instead of ignoring it.

Archived