Lags on the arrival of a new day

During the development period of the game the amount of lags greatly decreased and I really appreciate the devs for that. But the one that is constantly still there is a lag right on the arrival of a new day - even within LAN games with fast and stable connection.

It is clearly visible if PC fights at the ending of the day and continues it on the arrival of a new day. In this case the mobs/bosses almost always successfully hit the PC in spite of attempt to dodge. And not infrequently it results in a very sad consequences, if you know what I mean. :)

So it would be great to resolve these lag also.

The lag is caused by the game's autosave at the beginning of each day. I suppose it might be possible to make a mod to disable the autosave, but that would kinda be a stupid thing to do. If something happens and the server crashes for whatever reason, you're gonna wish you didn't cut out your safety net.

21 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Easier said then done.

I can well believe it. :) Maybe saving process could be artificially performed rather longer and therefore consume less resources? I mean manually limit throughput of it and by means of it produce less lags then?

Archived