Chill beefalo for sale!

Slowpoker

Hello all! 

It is with regret that I have decided to sell my Chill Beefalo plush, bought from the Klei store and kept on my bookshelf ever since, only occasionally dusted.  

I have put it up for sale on eBay already, however I thought it would be appropriate to put it up for sale here as well, I am asking £90 including postage in the UK, or £93 including P&P for international buyers. 

If you are interested please do message me, I am able to accept sensible offers and can offer proof of authenticity via a receipt from Klei if needed. 

Payment is via PayPal business option ONLY, I am not in the business of scamming people out of their hard earned money, neither do I want to be scammed, so no 'Bank Transfers' or 'Cheques' please. 

Thank you all for reading! 

20170319_142800.jpg

20170319_135629.jpg

20170319_142939.jpg

Another update: 

As I must see this beefalo go, due to the fact that I'm soon to get a savannah cat and don't want the beefalo to be ripped to shreds or hurt, I'll now sell this for £65 with free postage, if needed I could also do £60 or £55 IF I know it'll go to a good home, still open to a few possible offers however.

For international enquirers, I'll sell it for £65 including P&P or £60 including P&P. 

Must go soon as I'm getting my cat on the 30th of March, message me on the forums or via PM if interested. 

Archived