7 hours ago, GhostPhreak said:

Add more food recipes Klei! People just get on by with making only meatballs & nothing els

This has more to do with the don't starve meta then the actual food itself play warly if you have shipwreck there are even a few DST mods of him and you will know that there isn't a lack of food varity but power or players

For me, jam should have a longer shelf life to make it a viable recipe outside the "I've got a truckload of ice and these here cooked berries are red from spoilage" scenario. I love learning new recipes, but at the end of the day, meatballs, bacon and eggs, pierogi and fishsticks are still the rulers as far as hunger and health go.

Trail Mix is OP :)
1Roasted Birchnut 2Berries 1Twing => 30 HP  |  12.5 Food :/  |  5 Sanity  |  10s to cook  |  15 D to perish

The problem isn't the number of food recipe but the blind concept of crop pot

More person would use recipe like Frungle Bunwich / Butter muffin => 1 frog (or 1butterfly wings) 1 carrot 2twings 20/37.5/5/40/15 if they know this is exist ! 

There's a mod that adds more recipes. I downloaded Waiter 101 some days ago and I really love it. It not only adds recipes you can do with already existing ingredients, but it also adds new ingredients to the game, and both ingredients, cooked ingredients and the meals themselves perfectly fit Don't Starve aesthetic.

Ingredients and meals are balanced. They don't give you more hunger or health or sanity than a normal food would, so it doesn't make the game much less challenging (you can on rare occasions get Garleek from harvesting grass, which makes it slightly easier to survive).  They spoil at a normal rate too. So it's a great mod if you want to spice up your character's diet without making the game easy or less immersive (I got one mod that adds few recipes and a lot of new plants to the game but graphics were so much different from the original it was driving me mad).

❤ 

Archived