Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

eboLag

[RESOLVED]Boat durability and inventory overlapped by main inventory

eboLag    3

Please choose a category

[Graphics]

Platform

Standalone

Do you use mods?

Yes, used mods: Combined Status, Display Food Values v2., Geometric Placement, Ice Fling Range Check, SmartCrockPot, Wormhole Marks

Version Number

Issue title

When I get into a boat/raft in Shipwrecked, the durability meter and the inventory of the boat are behind the main inventory, in other words, they're            overlapped by it

Steps to reproduce

1. Hop onto a boat/raft

Describe your issue

I found the bug as soon as I started playing Shipwrecked. The durability meter of the boat appears behind the inventory bar, right in the middle.

Screenshot:

Bug.png

JanH    3,321

Hey there, could you try disabling or removing the mods to see if that makes a difference. With mods disabled and/or deleted, if the issue persists, please send us your log.txt file and we will investigate further.

Log.txt is in your documents folder at \Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve

eboLag    3

Disabling the mods worked. Now I have to find out which mod was causing the problem, so I can work my way around it later. Thanks for the help!

eboLag    3

I found out that Display Food Values was causing the problem. All other mods work fine.