Recommended Posts

I have not been very active. I am kind of shy and have trouble opening up and talking. I'm just a very nervous person :p
Even though I don't talk much, I'm not unfriendly. I am always up for a DST group. I like to main Wigfrid and I will bring us plenty of meats as long as the lag gods smile upon me. 

I figured the best way to come out of my shell here would be to share my fanart. I wouldn't call myself an artist, but I try. I haven't actually drawn in years and am rusty. I would like to see your drawings as well, no matter if you're a professional or a beginner. Instead of 'big' pictures, I just mostly scrawl crude doodles. I like to be funny even though I am often the only person laughing. I have a stupid great sense of humor and if you do too, we will get along ;) 

I am very new to the forums here, so if it looks like I am a bit lost...I probably am. 

Wiggyguardian 001.JPG

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    26,171

Sorry for minor criticism, but next time you have a art dump, put them in one post. IT'll keep the thread less cluttered.

 

They look great! Keep it up. Looking forward to whatever you have in the future.

52 minutes ago, JackBeefalolips said:

leggybird.JPG

I love what you did with Wickerbottom! :wilson_ecstatic:Hope

@halfrose sees this. 

51 minutes ago, JackBeefalolips said:

runwoodie.JPG

This is "Rusty"?:wilson_shocked: I think this is pretty good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    26,171

Hey, it's okay. No need to feel bad, just trying to help. The art is fine, you just made a little mistake. :wilson_dorky:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    15,693

I'd say it's pretty good ^_^

Leggy bird shows up everywhere now and I'm still wondering why I haven't drawn it yet XD

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    26,171
1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

Leggy bird shows up everywhere now and I'm still wondering why I haven't drawn it yet XD

Then do eeeet~ Actually I'm supposed to draw it soon but it's still a ways ahead in my screencaps.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
halfrose    1,117
13 hours ago, JackBeefalolips said:

leggybird.JPG

HUAHUAHUAHUA I STILL cannot believe my crappy mod got around so much XD

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8,964
22 minutes ago, halfrose said:

HUAHUAHUAHUA I STILL cannot believe my crappy mod got around so much XD

Best art, would subscribe 10/10. You two should team up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, minespatch said:

Sorry for minor criticism, but next time you have a art dump, put them in one post. IT'll keep the thread less cluttered.

 

They look great! Keep it up. Looking forward to whatever you have in the future.

I love what you did with Wickerbottom! :wilson_ecstatic:Hope

@halfrose sees this. 

This is "Rusty"?:wilson_shocked: I think this is pretty good.

Yeah. Wilson looks too wonky and It just overall looks so bland to me. I don't know how to fix it, and my pen died

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    26,171

Will Warly be singing "under the sea" soon? :wilson_ecstatic:

Eyyy, more art of Wilson and Warly. Nice to see them as a duo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Will Warly be singing "under the sea" soon? :wilson_ecstatic:

Eyyy, more art of Wilson and Warly. Nice to see them as a duo.

That was based on a dream I had where Shipwrecked made it into DST. You could lasso players and tie them to your boat like an evil pirate. I dreamed that I kept doing that to @OpaqueShards, then I would sink the boat with us still on it. To me, it was hilarious. To her? Not so much. 
Lobster Warly was based on a dream Opaque had one time and it's like an inside joke with us now. The elusive Warlobster

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, JackBeefalolips said:

That was based on a dream I had where Shipwrecked made it into DST. You could lasso players and tie them to your boat like an evil pirate. I dreamed that I kept doing that to @OpaqueShards, then I would sink the boat with us still on it. To me, it was hilarious. To her? Not so much. 
Lobster Warly was based on a dream Opaque had one time and it's like an inside joke with us now. The elusive Warlobster

Warbster? 
Kind of reminds me of Nina from FMA except...instead of a girl and her dog it's a hungry man and his dinner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Uh... Wait, are there two people running this account?:wilson_shocked:

Nope. There is only one Jack in this house and it's me :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    26,171

Didn't mean to derail the thread. You quoted yourself and your second comment sounded like another person, so yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OpaqueShards    54

omg Warly lobster. XD I remember having a dream about it.I don't remember everything about it but, he was so picky about food and it was  beginning to be tedious to the other DS characters until one night he got turned into a blue lobster. I don't remember if it was temporary or permanent, but Wigfrid tried to catch and eat him.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now