The Collected Colonies - [Art Help]

EXCERPTS! 

"It was nice being able to tell when it was time for bed." Mi-Ma replied from her side of the table. She was the one that kept them together. The referee and leader. Peanut, Will, and Meep looked up to her; most of the time.
     "Yes, faintly. It's impossible to tell time in this welded-together son of a toaster oven." Said Meep feistily. He was the dopey guy, care-free and HUNGRY. He said he actually cared when he ate 3Kg a few cycles straight; cared that he had to work on the Algae Deoxydizers anyway. He was the only one of them that liked to dig--it was his favorite passtime, in fact. To bad there was nothing for him to dig into though, excluding the ration box. Speaking of which, he had just left to search the storage compactor room for another ration box. Meep moaned as he passed by the Algae Deoxydizers, because one of the two that were inset in the hallway was not functioning...Again.

Status update: So, I made a mistake in my outlining a few weeks back. I planned to release the first episode, prelude, then second and etc if I make more, but I began working on the prelude when I should have been working on the first episode. The prelude is about 3/4 of the way done, but I'm putting a pause on that and am now working on the first episode. Sorry I couldn't follow through on releasing April 1st, but life happened and I've been pretty busy. I HOPE to release the first episode early May and then the prelude a week later.

Wow, this looks fantastic! It's funny, because I didn't mean to make the right side look like it had a smoke trail fuming from it. I'm very happy it looked that way to you though, because it looks so much better that way.

Excerpts?:

Will was awakened by the computer, and when he looked over, Peanut was aroused by it as well. Although she stayed asleep. Meep, well, he was out like a secretly stashed muffin.
     "-ter cache reset activated. Systems powered and fine. Core 79*C. Pure water, low. Storage compactors, average 27 percent. Cycle time 00:02:24."
     It sounded like someone had activated a computer reset. Will looked below him and saw that Mi-Ma's bunk was empty. Mi-Ma's up.

Progress on the first episode is going ok. It may be done by the end of the month actually, but don't bet on it!

On 4/13/2017 at 0:28 AM, minespatch said:

I already printed your drawing for the third illustration, will try to finish it by next week. :wilson_smile:

Any updates? I'm going to put out the first part of Episode 1 once you're finished =D. Really hope the community appreciates it.

Here's one from the first Episode.

"BWaRRRaRRRa!" Came a muffled cry like a weed whacker turned animal.

It's gonna be awesome ;).

Archived