As some of you know, its pretty horrible when some person comes to your server, starts griefing, and when you find out that he does you just ban or kick him. So the point of this suggestion, is that if the person gets kicked or banned, he should at least drop all of he's items on the ground before he leaves, because you cant type killing command to retrieve all of the items he stole and its really annoying. 

The other part of kicking i suggest that there should be a mode in servers for admins when making a server, that when when the person gets kicked, you could make a server set timer for how long people will be kicked and can't join till it ends. Still, as i said, person should drop all items on kick.

Yeah, I can definitely agree with this. Inventory loss on kickban. One could argue it makes people falsely abusing kickban even worse, but you can't really play on a server the players are kicking you out of anyway I figure. Optional toggle if really necessary.

There's at least one mod on the steam workshop that forces item drops on leaving.  This could be an option if you're running your own server, but on most public dedicateds, there's not much you can do.

People will still just dodge the kick anyway, though...

Archived