When will Klei Enterainment Store open?

DontStarveStar

5 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Yeap, they're updating the store. We don't have a certain date, but hopefully the answer is soon.

Hi! Thanks for the very quick reply and does the Klei Enterainment Store still sell Don't Starve Blind Boxes? I'm really hoping because I want to get my favorite character, Wilson. Also how much is one Don't Starve Blind Box? Thanks!

• Developer
Just now, DontStarveStar said:

Hi! Thanks for the very quick reply and does the Klei Enterainment Store still sell Don't Starve Blind Boxes? I'm really hoping because I want to get my favorite character, Wilson. Also how much is one Don't Starve Blind Box? Thanks!

Sorry, but I'm not sure how to answer those. I haven't checked the store in a while to know :p

2 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Sorry, but I'm not sure how to answer those. I haven't checked the store in a while to know :p

Also one more question, if you have steam can I send you a friend request? My username is MinorKillSteal. So maybe we can play Don't Starve Together, but together?

• Developer
Just now, DontStarveStar said:

Also one more question, if you have steam can I send you a friend request? My username is MinorKillSteal. So maybe we can play Don't Starve Together, but together?

I do have Steam and it's Mister L, though it probably won't be too easy to find me. I'd play DST, but I'm going to be a bit booked this year, and the free time I have to play DST I'll probably do it with my friends.

Plu, I haven't been playign DSt too much lately.

6 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I do have Steam and it's Mister L, though it probably won't be too easy to find me. I'd play DST, but I'm going to be a bit booked this year, and the free time I have to play DST I'll probably do it with my friends.

Plu, I haven't been playign DSt too much lately.

Oh okay then, well if you can, can you add me instead? It's a bit hard finding you lol. I understand if you can't play DST with me.

Archived