[Feedback] (Thermal Update) Gas overlay

With the recent changes to the Gas overlay, which now is Oxygen Overlay I really enjoy this new overlay, however I miss the possibility to easily view and monitor which gasses is built up where rather than checking each tile to see.

Important for me to note is that I really enjoy our new overlay as it helps a lot with how breathable any given area is rather than trying to figure out how much grams is required for dupes to breathe.

I don't know if I am the only one that used the previous overlay to monitor CO2 and other negative gasses and building around resolving it?

10 minutes ago, Ardoetia said:

With the recent changes to the Gas overlay, which now is Oxygen Overlay I really enjoy this new overlay, however I miss the possibility to easily view and monitor which gasses is built up where rather than checking each tile to see.

Important for me to note is that I really enjoy our new overlay as it helps a lot with how breathable any given area is rather than trying to figure out how much grams is required for dupes to breathe.

I don't know if I am the only one that used the previous overlay to monitor CO2 and other negative gasses and building around resolving it?

I think that either the current overlay should be more color coded for each gas, or a separate overlay should be included to show what gas is where. Either of these would be more convenient for the user.

I agree, I think another overlay is possibly better, even if that means that we have less F buttons for overlay (that would be F10)

Meshing all the gasses in the current one would basically make the changes they've made obsolete which I don't think would be the best course of action.

Archived