Cheerio

[Game Update] (Preview Branch)- 210162

Damann28    0
Posted (edited)

what u mean i know that i just went to get that to show him..... ohhhhh worng guy lol

Edited by Damann28
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dadarocks    0

i have a suggestion you should have it so that first duplicants will deliver materials to a water purifier over algae terrarium i am going through so far 10 cycles without water production and second i kept everything on priority 5 and the water purifier on a 9 and they still wont deliver the materials so id like you to fix that and if possible add a do now button so you click it and the duplicants ignore everything else until the task is done 

Parusoid    77
On 15.03.2017 at 6:30 PM, Cheerio said:

• Pipes can now burst, and will take damage if the wrong element is piped into them

I dont get it, how can you pipe wrong element into them?

ime    8
14 hours ago, Parusoid said:

I dont get it, how can you pipe wrong element into them?

cooling the gas into liquid

Parusoid    77
4 hours ago, ime said:

cooling the gas into liquid

It doesn't make sense, it still goes through gas pipe, and game doesn't even allow connection between elements like gas pipe or liquid pipe so I don't  get it,, how you can connect different elements to the machine 

Kasuha    519
14 minutes ago, Parusoid said:

It doesn't make sense, it still goes through gas pipe, and game doesn't even allow connection between elements like gas pipe or liquid pipe so I don't  get it,, how you can connect different elements to the machine 

First, gas liquefies in gas pipe, or liquid evaporates or freezes in liquid pipe, the pipe will break now.

The other way of "sending a different element" is sending e.g. polluted water to electrolyzer, or clean water to water purifier. If the machine gets different liquid or gas than it expects, the machine will break.

Parusoid    77
4 hours ago, Kasuha said:

First, gas liquefies in gas pipe, or liquid evaporates or freezes in liquid pipe, the pipe will break now.

The other way of "sending a different element" is sending e.g. polluted water to electrolyzer, or clean water to water purifier. If the machine gets different liquid or gas than it expects, the machine will break.

Ohhh, OK i get it now. Turns out I misunderstood the 'element' word. I interpretated it as 'a piece of machinery' instead of 'elementar body (as in Periodic Table)'. English isn't my first language.