Opinions of the Salty survivor

I'll update this as things come to me, I've not had much experience with DST so chances are I'll run across other things to add to this.

First item of the day, I got to butt heads with the queen bee for the first time, she's pretty vicious and I think she, or rather her minions, need just one tweak (sofar), the minion bees I think should circle their target like Batalisks do, I feel it would make things more interesting.

Other thing I noticed, the extra juicy berries, teensy bit OP because they rot so fast, that's some pretty easy fertilizer.

That's all I can think of, I've only toyed with the New Reign beta and DST for like 10-20 minutes recently, so More will probably come to me as I experience the new stuff.

But I need my bee keeper hat to tend my bees, plus it breaks in what, 2 hits? Bee queen honestly just suffers from the same problem Varg does, no amount of armor will tank 5-6 enemies stunlocking you. If her guardian bee's circle then it adds pressure but gives you breathing time to either attack the queen or thin her guard so you can focus on kiting her exclusively.

Archived