Bugs & Suggestions

First off, I want to say that I love and enjoying this game a lot! It's so simple, yet can be really challenging, which keeps you playing to keep the duplicants alive. I don't know if the OS could be the cause of the bugs, but I am playing on a MacBook Pro, using Windows 7 on BootCamp.

Bugs I have noticed:

• Froze when trying to return to the main menu or load a save (had to open task manager)
  • Freezing after an hour of playing
  • Some items, specifically ores, cannot be swept up despite having a number of storage compactors
  • Freezing after an autosave
  • When starting a file, pipelines and wires show that they're not connected
  • Not able to move some duplicants (one died in the water. tried to save it by moving, but she would not move even though there was a clear path)
  • Some spots could not be dug up no matter how many times I have tried, as indicated in the photo (went away after loading the game again)

Suggestions:

• More things for leisure that can also improve their skills and reduce stress. Example: pingpong tables to increase athletics
  • More decor items. I like the decor items now, but it would be nice to see something different for the duplicants
  • More variety of foods and cooking equipment
  • Something to keep the Puft contained so it can be in a stable area to produce slime and not harm the duplicants (not sure if they hurt the duplicants, but learned that they produce slime from Markiplier's playthrough)
  • Bunk beds as a research item if possible. The cots take up so much space

That is all I have experienced for now. I will keep updating if I can find anymore bugs and/or think of anymore suggestions!

images.akamai.steamusercontent.jpg

Archived