Who do you prefer to sit on the throne Maxwell or Charlie ?

Who do you prefer to sit on the throne Maxwell or Charlie or anyone else ?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer to sit on the throne Maxwell or Charlie or anyone else ?

2 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Well, this thread has derailed quite a bit, it seems. You guys wanna put it back on its tracks? :)

No, it's gone far, we can't get it back on track (unless people stop there stupid side conversation but that's impossible)

• Developer
8 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Tracks? I hereby summon the mystical hype train @Pyromailmann!

(Plz no kill)

He's not too keen on being mentioned just because of his member title or user name. It fills his inbox up with unnecessary messages and can get pretty spammy.

Just warning you not to do it again, thanks :)

Btw I'd like to actually see them both on the throne, with different parts of the world being stylized after each other, such as a rose garden that's half covered in marble, or a chess biome with overgrown pieces.

(is this on topic?) 

They could finally be together, under THEIR rule. Or maybe Charlie'll die in the process, and in grief Maxwell retakes the throne, seemingly appeasing them, but baby, he's got plans for THEM.

...Wait. They could finally be TOGETHER. Don't Starve TOGETHER. TO  GET HER.

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED.

I think Maxwell and Charlie shouldn't be on the throne. Both have ruined the world in some way, bringing people in. I would want Wes or one of the Shadow Watchers to be on the throne.

Spoiler
35 minutes ago, Destros09 said:

@nomebody else has that problem 

(this isn't on topic, I will only post once here with a post like this, if you want to respond to me with this via-personal message, do so there, not here.)

The problem with people @ing me for no other reason is because of my title. The reason why nome is okay with it because nome is a nice guy. Nome is also used to it because my assumption is that developers have to get used to it when they have to look at any reports, support tickets, any thread asking about something, you know, normal developer stuff. But, with me, I'm not exactly okay with it. If I was summoned to a thread for a specific reason such as information being brought to me, or a specific roleplay I'm voluntarily part of, I'm fine with that, heck, a joke is fine by me.

I think L said it better than me when he said that it fills his inbox up with unnecessary messages and can get pretty spammy. This is true. But it would be more spammy if people mentioned me multiple times in one or more threads. That is where I think it gets worse.

Anyways, sorry for continuing this topic, if L or one of the other mods feels it necessary to lock or more the thread, then this is fine by me, again, if you want to discuss this with me more, please feel free to via personal messages or in the offtopic (though, PM's would be more suited for the discussion.

3 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

would want Wes or one of the Shadow Watchers to be on the throne.

Yeah I'm for Wes because he doesn't talk and I'm let down on how is pantomimes are generic and not specific
It would be nice to see Wes have an actual personality and not just a be a "Skinner box"  I also wouldn't mind to see woodie on the throne or a backstory to his power as reading his line in his triumphant set he seemed liked the least changed by "Their" influence.

1 hour ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Wes would be so cool! Imagine if every survivor got a chance on the throne? Dude if that happens, 10 years from now DST would be TF2 or Payday 2 with the amount of weird shenanigans. 

Well, the thing is, this WAS possible in DS if they beat Adventure Mode. So yes, you could have Wes on the throne, or Wigfrid, or Woodlegs, or your furry weeaboo mod character on the throne. (Actually not sure about that last one, but I'm not going to test that.) Canonically, it's Wilson, however, it was up to you whoever took the throne and freed Maxwell.

Nothing really changes when another character takes the throne. In fact, Maxwell still speaks to you in the beginning unless you're playing as him (in which case he'll say "Freedom, at last!"). Each character has interaction quotes with survivors on the throne, and even some wacky ones with duplicates (WX-78 examining himself on the throne makes him scream "BROTHER WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU").

1 minute ago, StarmanNess said:

Well, the thing is, this WAS possible in DS if they beat Adventure Mode.

Basically the shift to DS to DST is the same way the logic of a videogame cutscene. If you die in a cutscene, you'll live in the next scene.

3 hours ago, StarmanNess said:

Nothing really changes when another character takes the throne. In fact, Maxwell still speaks to you in the beginning unless you're playing as him (in which case he'll say "Freedom, at last!"). Each character has interaction quotes with survivors on the throne, and even some wacky ones with duplicates (WX-78 examining himself on the throne makes him scream "BROTHER WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU").

Yeah I'm kind of dissappointed where the only character that has a full name is wilson
but I wonder what they say for Wes on the throne or maybe i'm misinterpreting 

3 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. William Carter
  2. Otto Von Chesterfield

Well no i don't mean like that when you beat adventure mode a plaque shows up and whovever you beat the mode with their name appears as "will "blank" escape or get tired of the powers and lead others to their doom"  For wilson it shows his full name of Wilson.P higgsbury" for no other character it does that not sure about Maxwell thoiugh but so it kind of sucks to beat the game and just see "woodie" or Wolfgang" or "Wes" up there and not a proper name.

3 hours ago, StarmanNess said:

survivors on the throne, and even some wacky ones with duplicates (WX-78 examining himself on the throne makes him scream "BROTHER WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU")

I tried looking on the wiki couldn't find anything do yoiu know where it could possibly be on the speech files or the wiki itself I really want to see

Archived